SR20 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What: This listing is for a complete custom B13 speaker system.
Where: New Hampshire (willing to ship at your expense)
How much: $400 + shipping

Includes
MB Quart components (QM/WC 160)
Custom cut door panels
Custom carpeted kick panels
Custom rear deck, crossover mount
Custom made fiberglass enclosure with 10" Boston Acoustics subwoofer

The story
These components came with my old SE-R. The owner of that car had the system custom built by Krank It Up (Medford, MA) in 2001. The system was transferred to a different SE-R which was totaled in late 2001. The stuff sat in a dry basement until 2002 when it was reinstalled back in the original SE-R. In the summer of 2003, it was removed from the car which was scrapped. It has been sitting ever since. As you will see in the upcoming pictures, I started to reinstall it in my current SE-R but have decided to go stereo-less in this particular car.

There is some wear and tear, but nothing too serious. I stand by the stuff I sell so if you're not happy with the condition, I will refund your money upon return of the everything in the same condition I sent it to you. I want to sell this whole. I will not entertain part-out offers at this time. Pictures coming soon. I also have 2 amplifiers (Alpine V12 and Xtant mono) that originally powered this system, as well, but I will be posting those in separate ads unless you're looking for a package deal for everything.

Terms (ADD-afflicted start here)
Selling complete, not parting out at this time
Buyer pays actual shipping cost, $25 up front with balance due upon shipment

1 - 1 of 1 Posts