SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone make a custom grill for the classic's. I've been working on a grill for my car it's almost done but cutting and shaping fiberglass isnt easy.at least it's looking pretty kool so far..

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
yes, there is a place in the back of the magazine, Sport Compact Car. It's a small ad that shows a few cars, one of them being a Sentra with an agressive grill.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what issue? can you find a number for the place.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the grill is almost done. It looks SICK!
will have pic's soon.Maybe I could market it all made out of fiberglass...

·
Registered
441 Posts
What do u think of this grill on this bad boy. If anybody knows who makes this grill, please speak up! *Note: This is not my car, I am not stupid enough to put this bumper on without a phat intercooler!

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
god that is the ugliest bumper still yet. everytime i see that thing it gets uglier and uglier. i dont care even with an intercooler it would still be ugly. if it had some side skirts and rear valance to ballance the car out maybe but its still ugly. looks like jay leno's chin or something.

the grill is pretty cool tho. jez was doing a custom grill once. using mesh i think, used to have a pic will have to search the hd for it.

·
Registered
858 Posts
lol! Jay Leno's chin.

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
What do u think of this grill on this bad boy. If anybody knows who makes this grill, please speak up! *Note: This is not my car, I am not stupid enough to put this bumper on without a phat intercooler!

</font>
thats the grill from the mexican b13. If thats the car im thinking, last i saw he does have an intercooler in that mofo. If the bumper was just a bit smaller and evenly proportioned with the rest of the car it would look better. Its pretty cool, its got skyline rear taillights too... not too shabby

-josh

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited 01-25-2001).]

·
Guanaco Tuner
3,049 Posts
I dont think that's the mexican grill.
Here is the mexican grill and the "quasi" projector lights. They would be a direct fit on the 93-94 Sentras.

------------------
93 CLassic 200k+

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey Luis sign me up if you find out where you get these I'll order some to I have family that lives in EL Cajon next time Im down I'll have to stop by the Nissan dealer down there!!!!damn those are sick

·
Registered
858 Posts
some thing new. I'd have to see it from a far. I just sanded and prymed then painted the grill to match the rims to give it that european look. taking off the symbol so as not to get paint on it

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Dude, where can you get that setup from???????????????? I want I want I want!

·
Registered
70 Posts
hey luis
do you have part#'s on the grill, lights and turn signal lamps for the mexican b13? if so please post or email them to me. Also will they fit on a 91 b13?
TIA

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
Hey Darkside,

Where in daygo are u from? Let's kick it sometime. By the way, where do u go to get your parts?

Peace
</font>
Hey im from Chula Vista, Ill be at the Q next week, hit me up. As for parts i usually get my stuff from Pann in NC. Best prices and Okay customer service. What you looking for?

*josh*
http://619.nissanpower.com

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
You can get that paticular grill from Kooltint.com They sell them for like 26 dollars I believe. Also 935draggers carries them aswell.

Mike Collins USN.
Turbo CLassic

1 - 20 of 36 Posts