SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the temporary website for the Custom Intake Manifolds. http://o2induction.com
You can direct any questions you have to either the email prompt or myself.
More information and text are on the way. It's still under construction.

------------------
321.2 HP @ 6500 RPM
285.1 ft/lb @ 5300 RPM
3 bar Program w/50lb injectors...TO4E/T3 Stage II
12.81 @ 116.8 mph

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The prices for the manifolds are as follows.
The Stage I unit is $550 plus your manifold core.
Stage II is $800 plus core.
I listed the dyno results last month on the forum. If anyone would care to see them again, please let me know. Thanks.

Rob

·
Registered
92 Posts
are you working on the NA numbers using this fine intake?

no boost, no No2?

will it fit under the tight confines of the NX?

Harp
92NX, AEBS, UD/P, S3, Pop filter

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Can I get mine with a JUN sticker instead of a jwt one? ;)

·
SE-R driver since 1994
1,600 Posts
Could you elaborate on the differences between the Stage 1 & Stage 2?

TIA,
Jon

·
Registered
174 Posts
Is stage II also available for N/A? Do you have Dyno #'s for N/A Stage I yet?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Direct port fitment..

Any updates on the manifold where a direct port nitrous system can be installed on the topside instead of the bottomside?

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have sold a Stage II unit to a very well known forum member who has is NA and has ALL of the bolt on's. He's going to provide me with his dyno results soon. I'm excited to see these numbers. I hope he see's at least 10-15 whp over his stock manifold.

The Stage I dyno results aren't available yet. I am working on redesigning the manifold for you NOS lovers for top side fogger installation.

Stage II offers internal polished velocity stacks, tapered shorter runners, and a larger plenum.
Stage I differs by having radiused inlets, longer
non tapered runners and a smaller plenum.

The NX2000 doesn't seem to have any fitment problems as of yet.

Side note:
(No JUN or JWT decals will be available. However, I can provide 97 Black SE-R some O2 INDUCTION decals if he buys a manifold AND pledges his loyalty to me by kissing my pinkie ring. No horse heads will be found in your bed.)

Look for my quarter mile results soon. Went to the track Sunday!!:D

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, it will. I am still waiting to get my hands a low port core. Then the fun shall begin. Any donors?

·
Registered
92 Posts
question again

fits the NX2000, thanks, what about emission stuff? did you drop/plug anything?

Thanks... very interested.....

Harp
92NX, Colorado emissions

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: question again

Emissions are not a problem! I don't have any on my car, but I made some with smog equipment intact. The only thing I dropped was the EGR valve.

·
Registered
92 Posts
thank you very much for the quick response, I am very interested in this unit, when you get some HP/TQ numbers for this fine unit, let me know....

Harp
NA all the way
92NX, 71K, AEBS, UD/P, S3's, POP filter, Magnaflow

·
SE-R driver since 1994
1,600 Posts
I can/will donate you a head and a couple intake manifolds. What kind of deal would you work me on one if I did send them to you?

Jon

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Stage 1

Big Boost have you posted any #s on the stage 1 manifold?
I have been tring to follow all your posts but can't remember any stage 1 dynoing yet. Also I was curious if the intake changes the sound of a CAI?

Darren

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
LOL at Big Boost. You can be sure I'll be ordering one of these withen the next year. I've got to do my ACT clutch and JUN flywheel first. Then its either suspension or your intake mainfold.

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hope for you NA and NOS lovers.............

I almost pulled an all nighter this morning! :eek:
I have a solution for you guys that are naturally aspirated and/or using NOS. My original prototype
Stage II manifold will work. It has more than enough room to clear the fogger nozzles and will have no major clearance problems for either the stock fuel rail or the JWT/FTF fuel rail. The throttle body coolant lines have proper clearance as well. The plenum is smaller but the runners are longer, which will help mid range and not lose
too much bottom end. Also, the unit will not incorporate the internal velocity stacks. The only sacrifice might be top end power. As soon as I get the dyno results, I'll be posting them for the Stage I. I see this as a viable solution that
will benefit non turbo SR20's, but if you decide to go turbo, it will still work very well. Otherwise one could sell it to another NA SR20 and
step up to a Stage II.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Which manifold would you recommend for someone running the JWT 100 shot?

·
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Stage II would be the hot ticket for the JWT NOS program. The JWT system is a single fogger deployed before the throttle body. It will aid those looking for not only more top end power, but
will increase MPH as well due to the shorter runners. NOS inherently increases mid range and torque, but the manifold would aid top end power & MPH.
I am working on a manifold for direct port users for high port engines right now.
I still have no low port cores available.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts