SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a $160 Momo Competition steering wheel from:

http://www.ltbmotorsport.com/

Talked to Louis there (whata great name!) and he told me he still has a couple specially-made SE-R hubs for Momo steering wheels.

For those not in the know, normally, you have to use an 88-90 hub from a Sentra.

FYI...

·
Registered
174 Posts
That's a great piece of info. Does he have a mounting plan for the cruise control module? That's the only issue holding me back from getting a MOMO wheel. This hub they sell is it a genuine MOMO hub made by MOMO that's just ordinarily difficult to find? Or is it a total custom job?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Do you know how much he's asking for the hubs??? I'm kinda interested, as I will be investing in a momo race sooner or later.

Jake

·
BANNED!!eleven
840 Posts
ok. i have been curious about this for a while. what do you mean you have to use the b12 hubs? like use those hubs with a momo hub adapter? sorry
ben

·
Registered
288 Posts
As far as I know...Nissan used one common hub back in the day. Because my buddies 92 240 uses the same adapter as i would.

Jake

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not too sure, but these hubs *are* somewhat custom. By hub, I mean the adapter piece.

The adapter cost me $48.

Dont know about the cruise. I dont have it.

Ive got a MOMO-supplied list of hub specs, and last I remember there are several adapters for Nissans, but there's a lot of cross-compatibility.

·
Registered
160 Posts
llaprad1 said:
Not too sure, but these hubs *are* somewhat custom. By hub, I mean the adapter piece.

The adapter cost me $48.

Dont know about the cruise. I dont have it.

Ive got a MOMO-supplied list of hub specs, and last I remember there are several adapters for Nissans, but there's a lot of cross-compatibility.
What does this hub do that a 88-90 hub dosn't have? Will my horn and cruise work?

·
-
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Horn works, cruise? I dunno. Check out the website and call the *tool free* number and talk to Louis.

He's cool and Im sure he'd know more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts