SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard all the way from Harford County to Montgomery County after your Dyno run how you're puttin out 300+ ponies.

Way to go!:biggthump
I said "That damn Steve I be damned that's alot of ponies!!", then had to ask was it the G20 or what it was you ran... :rofl: good ole beater box showed off today eh?;) :tongue: :D

Wish I wasn't so knocked up, we would have definately gone there to see what my Jetta would've done in addition to Fonque's Eggowaffle.

That's really kick ass man. *High Five*:biggthump

~Heather~

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
I heard all the way from Harford County to Montgomery County after your Dyno run how you're puttin out 300+ ponies.

Way to go!:biggthump
I said "That damn Steve I be damned that's alot of ponies!!", then had to ask was it the G20 or what it was you ran... :rofl: good ole beater box showed off today eh?;) :tongue: :D

Wish I wasn't so knocked up, we would have definately gone there to see what my Jetta would've done in addition to Fonque's Eggowaffle.

That's really kick ass man. *High Five*:biggthump

~Heather~
he had the highest HP and i had the lowest....WOOT

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*highfive* way to go *LOL*

Was a good day (weather wise) for it.

DAMN. I always miss the good local stuff ~sigh~

That's still pretty cool you were able to partake, now you can work on getting pointers from Steve-O ~LOL~ and blow him outta da water next time..lol :biggthump

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
word travels fast lol.. thanks alot.. i hope everything goes great and that little future sr20 driver doesnt give you any problems.. so whats the middle name gonna be nismo,tsuru,sunny what??? haha

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hhmmm...I'll hafta check with Fonque on THAT one.

Great question!:rofl: :biggthump

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yeah, Steve made me want to get back into the game..........sh*t, now i am having boost withdrawl:( :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts