SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am sick and tired of these honda boys and all thier crap the say about thier cars... the young 16 year old kids are the worst cause they have very little experience with import racing. i hear **** like........

----my SI can run 14.5 bone stock!!!!
----civic SI's are the faster than any other 4 banger on the road.
----i can do 12's with bolt ons!!!!
----i can beat a viper!!!!
----se-r's are ugly!!!
----sr20de's arn't real motors cause it doesn't have vtech!!
----what the hell is an sr20?????
----nissan is a liar for falsifying the se-r power rating.
----skylines are ugly.
----skylines don't have vtech.
----se-r's don't handle good.
----i'll take you in my bone stock dx automatic!!
----i thought your car came with a 115hp 1.6 liter?!?!?!?!?!

this is the ignorant crap from these honda boys that piss me off. especially those little kids here san diego who's daddy bought them everything they got on there car.!!!!

damn kids.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Bro, hop in your ride and represent!!!!! Spank their ass and shut their mouths. Thats what I'd do. Then just listen to the excuses they make. I love whipping up on modified EX, DX, and LXs in the Saturn. My Saturn has some balls. I cant wait for my swap to be complete. Soon as my clutch is broken in Im going happy hunting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah im stationed down in barstow. cool mcdonalds huh!!! vegas is just a short hop away!!!

anyways....i do whoop some ex civic's and hang with si's at the san diego street races. they swear up and down that i got NOS!!! i hear **** like..."lemme see whuts in yer speaker box!" i let em look under my hood and they still can't believe me.

i still get whooped by the light ass crx's that weigh next to nothing with type-r turbo motors. i hang until the 1st to 2nd shift and then thier gone. im not saying i'm the fastest out there but i do not have a problem with mildly modded ex's. i like to see the look on thier face when they see my gociery getter passes em up.

damn kids.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Anyone who says a Skyline is ugly needs to get their eyes checked, and if I were to hear all those comments from one person at the same time, I would go apeshit, and beat him down!!!

Be like..yeah, I have a 115hp 1.6...lets race!

Its bad down here in FL as well, I whooped up on a old civic hatchback (it had an SiR) sticker, at the light he asked me if I used my nitrous as I flew by him, I told him I'm all motor and he start to laugh and says "Yeaaaaaaah right". I felt like jumping out of my car and dragging him to my trunk and have him point out the nitrous bottle.

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
i had a cool vtech phone...ironically it got ran over bye my friends car..which was a vtech, its a long story but to make it short we were outside look for a hole in his exhasut and i had my phonbe with me...it goes everywhere with me anyway we backed up to test it and CRUNCH...no more vtech phone..oh well i got a better one, a Uniden 2.4ghz DSS phone :D uhm this had nothing to do with the subject so i better say something like

YEAH HONDA PEOPLE HAVE 1 WAY OF THINKING, THAT IS

OUR CARS ARE THE MOST ADVANCED, BEST FUEL MILEAGE, FASTEST AND BEST LOOKING AUTOMOBILES all the others just SUCK!

well i kinda got used to them, i told them about that 4000hp "acura" and they were like HAHAH SEE WE OWN

then i told them the internals were not acura and they said So the body was thats all that counts haha

·
Registered
486 Posts
heh, you call that 4k hp 'integra' an integra?!? it looks ugly as hell, its a freakin funny car. but a 4k hp 4 banger is still funny as hell. nonetheless, well until you get used to se-r's, they are kinda ugly, a face only mother nissan could love. as for speed, let the car do the talking for you, and next time DO get out and stick his head in the trunk to prove theirs no NOS, man i cant wait to get my busted motor out and my new jdm engine + act clutch in.

G

·
honda bashing is getting really old and tired. A stock honda civic si will smoke your stock nissan b14se--so what? I could see someone with a stock spec v bashing the si--because they are a good race and equal--but when someone with 140hp is ranting about a 160hp lighter car--you look silly---even on a nissan board.
Let's keep this a nissan board and stop with the honda bashing--or this will turn into a nissan bored.
If you are so sick of vtec and it "sucks" why have most manufacturerers started using some kind cam,timing,valve control? Honda invented this in 1988.
I laugh when someone on here says vtec sucks---shitty technology and the like---then they go ape over the sr20ve asking a million questions about it---but not buying it of cource---it is the same type of technology.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
If you are so sick of vtec and it "sucks" why have most manufacturerers started using some kind cam,timing,valve control? Honda invented this in 1988.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't Porsche and Ferrari have this similar technology before Honda did? If so they didn't invent this, they just copied ;)

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
On a another note, I HATE the phrase, "this is just a 1.6 and yours is a 2.0" (this is for the B16A). Over here the majority of the older hondas you seecrx'x and civics (88-95) are hybrids, either B16A or B18C1 or B18C5. I really hate having to hear that damn expression. But then again, if there cars are so quick why do they have to change there engines? I'm not talking about the Si's (99-00), here. I'm talking about the hybrids. Yeah there regular little 1.6 are so fast that they have to swap it out and get a JDM 1.6. :rolleyes: It's just to bad that the SR20VE and SR16VE-N1 aren't as cheap as the B16 and B18 engines. Otherwise we'd be shitting on honda hybrids left and right N/A.:D I don't dislike Honda, I dislike the people that think that nothing else is just as good or even better than Honda.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it's not honda bashing. back up your nissans!!!!
all i was trying to say is that here in san diego there are a lot of stupid ass kids.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i also own a 92 se-r and a 02 spec-v....

so are you saying that o should of bout an si since it can smoke us!!!!!!

why didn't YOU buy one!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JRios said:
On a another note, I HATE the phrase, "this is just a 1.6 and yours is a 2.0" (this is for the B16A). Over here the majority of the older hondas you seecrx'x and civics (88-95) are hybrids, either B16A or B18C1 or B18C5. I really hate having to hear that damn expression. But then again, if there cars are so quick why do they have to change there engines? I'm not talking about the Si's (99-00), here. I'm talking about the hybrids. Yeah there regular little 1.6 are so fast that they have to swap it out and get a JDM 1.6. :rolleyes: It's just to bad that the SR20VE and SR16VE-N1 aren't as cheap as the B16 and B18 engines. Otherwise we'd be shitting on honda hybrids left and right N/A.:D I don't dislike Honda, I dislike the people that think that nothing else is just as good or even better than Honda.

i should swap out my motor for a jdm sr20ve..hehe

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
but when someone with 140hp is ranting about a 160hp lighter car--you look silly---even on a nissan board.
come on man, learn your **** before you post. the 99+ Civic Si weighs in more than SE-Rs at 2600+ lbs, depending on options. the heaviest SE-R (98) weighed in at 2580 with ALL options except the automatic. as far as car vs car goes, a stock classic SE-R will beat a stock Si, driver being equal. the SE-Rs are much easier to drive to faster times as well. the Si has NO limited slip, and NO torque, which makes things interesting on the launch. the B14s will lose to a stock Si though, unless you get the 91 cam. i would say that the average ricer in a stockish Si is going to lose to your average listmember, as long as its got an SR20 in it, our cars are just easier to drive fast from a standstill.

even in a hatchback, the B16 doesnt have enough torque to keep with me in 1st and is passing me at the end of 3rd. (I/H/E/Mugen computer on this one too)

but thats a hybrid, and i can think of a hybrid that will destroy just about any h-camp hybrid out there, cost of modifications being equal, and its motor code ends in "T"

remember, HP sells hondas, TQ wins races.

G

·
My weight figures differ from yours--but I admit my mistake. I was under the impression the se model weighed closer to 2700 with options. FYI Civic SI come one way--loaded---there were no options--and they weigh in at 2612.
the 99 se weighs in at 2593 with manual and no options. Add options and I guess we are both right.
And if you are going to make fun of honda people swapping in 1.6 dohc engines (JDM) and saying their cars are fast---I invite you to go to the turbo forum and look at the nissan owners with DET.
I think I proved my point here
ALL I ask is for you to stop the honda bashing--it is immature and not needed. Or at least put it in the ot forums.

93 se-r with no2 and goodies
91 integra gs with b16 and goodies (MUCH faster)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts