SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night in the wee hours of the morning, i was cruising at about 50mph on yellow mtn rd. I came across a curve, which i usually comfortably take at about 60. I approach - DEER! I swerved, over corrected, and flipped off a 20ft bank into a field below a trailer park. I rolled my 1996 200SX SE-R about 5 times. The front passenger side brake rotor is cracked, half of it sits on my desk in front of me, amidst a puddle of tears. Not to mention the spoiler was ripped off, back glass busted out completely, front glass shattered, both mirrors ripped off, passenger side front rim is bent, battery flipped upside down in bay, headlights busted, my KEY snapped in half, foglights hang loose, HS CAI torn apart, STB bent, sunroof glass broken, all panels across the car are crinkled. I'm having trouble breathing because this is so traumatic for me. I loved my car so much. I really ****ing did. I really did. It was my baby. I cry every time I think of it being in the demolished state that it's in. It's totalled! I will never sit in the drivers seat of my car again. I'll never shift thru the gears or press the clutch pedal again. There is no way that insurance will fix it. It is so far from being salvageable that the LIGHT shining from salvageable will not reach my car for at least 40 more years. This sucks. Why me.

I'll never forget my SE-R. Never. R.I.P.

------------------
Is that a honda? What is that silver thing?

·
Registered
417 Posts
omg! i couldnt even fathom not waking up and seeing my 200 in my driveway....my condolences
and i hope you yourself made it out of the accident unscathed....
once again so sorry to hear of your loss....

------------------
~Anna
97 200SX SE-R
79 Alfa Romeo Alfetta Sprint Veloce
73 Super Beetle
AIM XVyvianX

·
Registered
858 Posts
man so sorry dude. see if you can salvage some stuff and swap it into another se-r.se-r's never die they get reincarnated.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
Registered
400 Posts
man, i'm sorry to hear about that, that almost tears me up... i know how close you can get to your car...

------------------
Kenneth

1996 RED 200sx SE-R w/dynomax Superturbo Exhaust

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is no way it will ever be on the road again. the damage is incredible. the airbags didn't go off. all i have is a huge red stripe across my chest where the passive seatbelts gripped me, and a bump on my head where i bashed the steering wheel while i was tumbling over.

------------------

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Just like GTS said, at least you werent physically hurt. I know to most of us, our cars are more than just cars. Hope you get better (physically and emotionally).

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555, Arospeed Adjustable coilovers
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1736588&a=13362808&f=0

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i went today and took out my deck, speakers, subs, STILLEN STB, and HS CAI. So if anyone wants to buy them i will probably be putting them up for sale. there is battery acid on the CAI on the B-Pipe and some on the A-Pipe. The battery busted open, there was acid all over the engine bay. the car was horrific looking. I'll have pictures, soon.

------------------

G

·
Matt, that sucks! If there's one positive thing you can take from this, it's that you weren't hurt too bad physically. Sounded like it was a mean accident.

Really sorry about your car..

------------------
'95 200sx SE-R
- Hotshot CAI

2000 Eclipse GT
AIM: GTS24v

1 - 8 of 8 Posts