SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
2.0T
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The car is a work in progress, but it's at a point where I'm finally willing to share it again. The last time I posted pics was after finishing the turbo swap in the fall of 04!

The paint has copper pearl in it. The photos above where taken on a cloudy morning so you really don't see it. But when light hits it...

UPDATE 9-19-06
The G20 seats are in! I have another set of front headrests that I'm going to try to put in the back soon too. Now I just need to address the side inserts and some light interior painting. Probably should clean the seats first though :rofl: I'm just glad their installed.

UPDATE 9-24-09
Something about updating the page in September... Next time I won't wait three years!
Page 13

UPDATE: 2-10-11
Officially for sale

·
Registered
812 Posts
wow, thats one of the cleanest looking sentras ive ever seen. looks so good, nice job man. very impressive! makes me wanna get one lol

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
wow. thats INCREDIBLE

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
wow. really wow. i must say thats one hell of a clean classic. love that bumper, the amber corners and markers go great with the bronze rims. grill looks hot. nice car bro. only things i would recommend are this ; polish the letters on the vc and get that heat sheild ceramic coated.

agian really sweet classic man.

stratton.

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
DAAAAKNESS!!!!!

C

·
!!!!CAUTION!!!!
3,993 Posts
thats what i want my car to look like

·
Registered
779 Posts
ive got to say that Is the cleanest looking b13!! mad props to u!..the body is perfect.!the color is amazing i love the gril on the tsuru lights! very clean!

·
Registered
298 Posts
:SHOCKED: OMG :SHOCKED:

New favorite classic :biggthump

1 - 20 of 267 Posts