SR20 Forum banner

debunk Special Edition 1 of 1

47K views 266 replies 180 participants last post by  debunk 
#1 · (Edited)
The car is a work in progress, but it's at a point where I'm finally willing to share it again. The last time I posted pics was after finishing the turbo swap in the fall of 04!

The paint has copper pearl in it. The photos above where taken on a cloudy morning so you really don't see it. But when light hits it...

UPDATE 9-19-06
The G20 seats are in! I have another set of front headrests that I'm going to try to put in the back soon too. Now I just need to address the side inserts and some light interior painting. Probably should clean the seats first though :rofl: I'm just glad their installed.

UPDATE 9-24-09
Something about updating the page in September... Next time I won't wait three years!
Page 13

UPDATE: 2-10-11
Officially for sale

See less See more
#3 ·
wow. thats INCREDIBLE

#4 ·
wow. really wow. i must say thats one hell of a clean classic. love that bumper, the amber corners and markers go great with the bronze rims. grill looks hot. nice car bro. only things i would recommend are this ; polish the letters on the vc and get that heat sheild ceramic coated.

agian really sweet classic man.

stratton.

#21 ·
I love the blacked out badges, and muffler/tailpipe, I eat that right up! And the honeycomb looks awesome in the grille. Is it from a new GTi? It sure looks like it.

C

#23 ·
That is one of the most beautiful Classics I've ever seen. It makes me want to spend thousands on cosmetic stuff for mine, and that's NEVER EVER EVER happened before.

I'm going to go give my credit cards to my wife, to hide them from me.

Good lord, that car is gorgeous. I can't believe I'm geeking out like this.

Props.

#24 ·
Words fail me. :eek2:

All I can say is WOW! :biggthump

#26 ·
Good to see you finally got it done Dave. How's that valve cover holding up? It was painted...not powder coated right? At least that's what I thought I remember Dustin telling forever ago when he was replacing the head gasket.

Dustin always talked about how clean your car was. I now see why...now that it's finished. If I went back to a B13 that's what I'd want it to look like...but white of course.=)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.