SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm considering it after I fix everything. If you acutally wanna buy it then your gonna have to wait til around June when I'm done fixing any issues and repairing anything. Then I'll post all the necessary information. But trust me, car will be in damn good shape before she goes.

·
Registered
277 Posts
o man..what has to be fixed??

maybe interested later..i mean i do live on east coast but u never know if it good enough deal!!!

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh screw it, no one's gonna buy this **** anyway.

Just did a full-tune up.

Belts, cap, rotor head, clutch cable, plug wires, ngk plugs, fuel filter. All purchased from CourtesyNissan.

The power steering is leaking, so Im going to replace the hoses and bottle. That should be it, if somethings wrong with the pump, that will be replaced too. But I doubt it, it works fine, just the hoses leak.

Will have new powerslot rotors and brake pads probably by April. They aren't needed, just something to help the car sell. Also getting steel braided brake lines. And possibly considering just upgrading front brakes to the NX2000's.

Jun flywheel and Spec clutch stage 1.

Rims will be fixed (just scraped, not as bad as people think) And be powder coated black. And new tires. But I might keep the rims and buy another cheaper pair. Like some Rota's or something.

All codes will be fixed and cleared and I'll garuntee it for like 30days or something. It will be taken into the stealership so they can fix anything I might miss or anything that might go out soon. Or just put new parts on to rip me off...but hey, good for the buyer:D

Possibly, but mostly unlikely...JDM motor swap w/ 91 Intake cam. Possibly. But I think if I do that, I'll keep it.

New paint job. Clear front lights, amber corners or crystal clear corners.

New front seats. Just stock looking recaro seats. Nothing special. Just something alot more comfortable.

I have no stereo system right now aside from a headunit. Which is useless with no speakers. So, new sony speakers and sony head unit will be installed. with dynamated doors.

Everything will be cleaned in detail. Inside and out. Professionally.

This is just what I plan on doing. There will be other things I will see/find that I'd like to upgrade/replace. Alot can happen 5months.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
trinistylz said:
hey
im interested in the stillen header....got pics.?????
How interested? I can get pics, but Im tired of getting picks and having people not buy ****. Its in perfect condition. Just a few scrapes on the flex pipe from normal driving. But they are just scrapes, and you don't see it anyway. I am also very flexible with things I sell. I don't mind refunding any money if the product is not up to your standards. I garuntee people will like the stuff I sell or they can return it for a full refund. I'll even pay whatever it costs for you to ship it back to me, the cost to get the m/o and the cost of a freggin stamp.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What do you mean by hotspots?

Anyway, it's still brand new. I got pics, waiting on the pops to send them to me :rolleyes: Lazy ass old people. ;)

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KrackMnkysNick said:
Oh so it's brand spankin new as in never installed on a car/still in packaging?

If so, or as long as it's in good condition, I'll take it.
It's not in the package. I bought it off Ebay. I was going to put into my car but I need the funds since I just quit my job. And I'm prolly gonna get a truck or something. Gettn outta the car stuff since I'm back into skateboarding again.

But it's new. Never installed. Never been resurfaced. Brand new goodness. It's clean, definately in good condition. Well worth the price. If you don't agree, you can always send it back. I have good seller experience's for a good reason :). If you are seriously down, give me a zip code, I'll get shipping costs and give you a total exact price.

Jason

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
KrackMnkysNick said:
Sold.

zip is 28217

give me a paypal addy as well.
sweet. The place is closed, I'll go there tomorrow morning to get a quote. I'll post up again. My paypal addy is:

[email protected]

Thanx. Make sure to send your addy too. If I get the money all good, it could be sent out tomorrow :D. And throw in some extra cash for the gay ass Paypal fee.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey, Im noticing that the area codes are different between what I got in the paypal vs what you stated above. Which one is correct before I ship it out. Just in case.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.