SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the picture that I took at the meet today (04/03/2004).

All in all, it was a nice turn out. Much less than expected but nice nevertheless. I got to meet a few people while keeping my 3 yr old company.

Enjoy!

The following G20.net members: Deftapcubus, sr20chick, tnpartsguy and G20t-JBone were all present as well.

http://nismopc.tripod.com/MiniMeet.htm

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
I wish Icould have been there!!!!!!
I love Deleware!!!!

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TREYDEE said:
I wish Icould have been there!!!!!!
I love Deleware!!!!
Delaware, Ohio??? Why? Not much there except a Walmart and a state park.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
My bad, I thought it was in Deleware tha state!!!!!

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
TREYDEE said:
My bad, I thought it was in Deleware tha state!!!!!
I love Deleware tha state,but I still wish I could have been at tha meet

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Nice pics. I would have liked to have been there but my band played today...

·
-John-
690 Posts
That meet was awesome, by the way I didn't realize it was you...I LOVE the G20 dude it is SO clean. I had the dirtiest car there tho...lol

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
I knew I should have come. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
How can I be on the guest list next time?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Yeah advertise it a little better and make sure its warm out :)

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nismo654 said:
That meet was awesome, by the way I didn't realize it was you...I LOVE the G20 dude it is SO clean. I had the dirtiest car there tho...lol
I was pretty low-key at the meet. Didn't get a chace to meet too many people. With my son there, I was not able to keep up with much that was going on as his patience level is short. Had to keep on the go.

Did you notice the 2 baby seats in the back? :D hehehe! My daughter was home with the wife.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gottabfast said:
How can I be on the guest list next time?
I apologize. I had thought someone had posted it over here as well.

It was posted on http://www.G20.net first, then flowed over to http://ohionissans.com/forum/index.php. It was originally going to be just 8-11 G20's from around the area, then it grew.

The total number of people who showed up was half of what was expected. The guy who attempted to organize this meet is currently out $110. So, even though it turned out nice, there were some draw-backs.

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Yeah advertise it a little better and make sure its warm out :)
Unfortunately, this was one of the reason's I think several people did not show. The damn weather was so unpredictable, then it turns out to be a real nice day at the last minute.

By the way, I was so depressed to wake up to SNOW this morning! :eek:

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
StYLez Se-R said:
whos skyline.....and whos evo.......that red g20 was really hott
Do not know the owners, but you can visit http://ohionissans.com/forum/index.php and see who they are.

The EVO owner purged probably half a tank of NOS for us to spectate. I personally thought it was odd for him to be wasting as much NOS as he did in such a short time period. But to each his/her own.

From what I understood, he has 2 tanks. One for a shot and the other for his intercooler. But I did not take a close look at it and not many guys opened their engine bays so...

·
-John-
690 Posts
NismoPC said:
Do not know the owners, but you can visit http://ohionissans.com/forum/index.php and see who they are.

The EVO owner purged probably half a tank of NOS for us to spectate. I personally thought it was odd for him to be wasting as much NOS as he did in such a short time period. But to each his/her own.

From what I understood, he has 2 tanks. One for a shot and the other for his intercooler. But I did not take a close look at it and not many guys opened their engine bays so...
That evo guy was a total showboat and I hear his car was given to him after wrecking his S2000... He was obsessed with his "NAWS" too, it was just annoying that he kept trying to run in there like his car was so cool with the purge, i dont even think he had it hooked up :rolleyes:

·
-John-
690 Posts
Harris said:
I knew I should have come. Oh well.
Harris, we'll make sure to have another I was a little dissappointed that you didn't show, you know A LOT more than about anyone there and it was mostly rwd.

·
Registered
310 Posts
StYLez Se-R said:
whos skyline.....
apparently it belongs to someone named kyle...that guy is one lucky man, he also drives these cars:
'94 RX-7 Silver Touring / Single Turbo
'95 Skyline R33 GT-R V-Spec / Mostly Stock
'99 Porsche 911 Carrera Cabriolet / Rose Pearl
'03 C230Kompressor Sport Coupe / Daily Driver

quoted from his sig on ohionissans.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Harris we missed You! Sorry you couldn't make it because of school.

Ohh and sorry guys thats my fault for not making a thread for the meet I thought I had made one but apparently not. I'll make sure to let you all know about the next one as I expect that we will have another couple this summer.
T.J.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts