SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT UP, I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT WOULD BE THE BETTER CHOICE...BB DET OR THE GTi-R. ONE OF THESE LUCKY WOMEN WILL BE GOING IN A 96 200SX SE IN THE BEGINNIG OF AUGUST. ALSO IF THE ENGINE DOES COME WITH THE ECU WOULD I BE ABLE TO USE THAT OR WILL I STILL HAVE TO BUY ONE FROM JWT. THANKS FOR THE HELP. HOLLA BACK

------------------
i live everyday by the quarter mile.

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Personally I would go with the bluebird motor. Much more like our motors and you can pop some JWT cams in and be making much better power. Even the 9 sec ser ran the bluebird motor with the stock head and S3's. How much power do you want to make? The pulsar would be much more powerful but most of that is because it comes with a bigger turbo and bigger injectors. Once you upgrade the turbo and fuel system on the bluebird you should be sporting much more power too.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, AEBS Header, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I WANT LIKE AROUND 300 TO 350 HP SEE I WANT MY CAR TO HAV POWER WHEN I NEED IT LIKE WHEN I RACE A V-8 BUT I DONT WANT IT TO BE A FULL RACE MOTOR BUT I WANT SOME GOOD POWER

·
Registered
441 Posts
Save up some cash and go F-MAX stage 2. With this kit, you can easily reach your goal of 300hp to the wheels. For some help, search through the forum. A lot of turbo guys here can help you out too.

Peace!

Easy with the caps lock there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
please answer peole i need all the information i can get

------------------
i live everyday by the quarter mile.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
F-Max Stage II will get you where you want to be. You should ask turbo related q's in the turbo forum; you'll get more responses there.

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts