SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i don't get juice I plan on getting a BB DET. Now my qustions:
1. Right off the bat what would have to be replaced in order to keep it a reliable daily driver?

2. What kind of emission problems could I be facing in PA?

3. How much boost can it handle in its stock form?

G

·
1: I replace everything while the motor is out. The only thing i didnt change is the timing chain.
2:I dont know that on I dont have Emission In VA well in my area
3: Right now I have mine set at 10psi. Just to be on the safe side. I have hear you can boost up to 11 to 12 psi. Be not sure.

Richie Soliven

SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER( installed), JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat, 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls

G

·
am using the top mount IC. Next month I will be getting a hood Scoop from VIS racing. Are there any other hood scoops that will look good ON my 94 SE-R?

Richie Soliven

SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER( installed), JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat, 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5,relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls
A Hood scoop Next

·
Registered
441 Posts
I recommend somethin simple like the suburu wrx scoop. Simple yet gets the job done. I don't have pics but if you have access to the latest Sport Compact Car mag., you'll see it (it's the cover)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts