SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posting for a friend

Hi everyone, for all of you who dont know me, my name is Andrew Mongru a.k.a. One Crazy Max. I just wanted to let you know that this Spring/Summer i will be offering my Service to all NYCMaxima.org members. Ive been doing this for at least 4 years now, and i figured that this year i would come out big and offer it not only to my family and certain friends, but now to the whole NYCMaxima family, and possibly your friends too. I will be able to serve customers from Queens to Nassau and even Suffolk (where i reside). You have a choice of where you can either come to me where i will spend whatever time is need to complete the detail out of my garage, or I can drive out and come to you, but you will have to provide electricity, and also a running hose, and the price MIGHT be a little more depending on how far the transport will be. It usually takes me about 4-4 1/2 hours to complete the whole thing. Here is a list of the products that i use, and approximately how long each step takes.

1. Clean wheels + tires (10-15 mins) - Meguiars All wheel cleaner or simple green
2. Wash + Dry Exterior (30-45 mins) - Black Magic Car Wash (the one that looks like a tide bottle)
3. Clay Bar (45-55 mins) - MOTHERS or Meguiars Clay Bar + Detail Spray
4. Apply and Buff by Hand:
Paste wax (45-60 mins) Meguiars Paste Wax
OR
Liquid wax (45-60 mins) Zymol or Meguiars NXT tech wax
5. Clean interior windows + Vacuum mats and seats (25-30 mins) - Vacuum + Clean water for windows
6. Apply Tire Shine (5 mins) - Armor All Tire Shine or Black Magic Tire Shine
***Mats can be shampooed by request (only at my location)***

PRICING:
#1 and 2 are $25 together and all washes come with #5 and 6
for $25 more you get #3
and for another $25 you get #4

So basically for $75 you can have your car fully detailed. This would be good if you need it for special occasions, car meets, track days, maybe you might be selling your car, if you want to impress a girl or guy, or just cause you want a clean car. Honestly this is a really good price seeing as how everything is done by hand.

Here are a few pictures of past cars that i detailed. And yes these cars are from One Crazy Crew. Oh and mods dont mind the plates, these cars no longer exist.

I will be taking appointments starting ASAP but, i will not be able to start this service until March 24th or until we get some good weather to work in, and this is right in time for the meet on the 31st. I ask you all to please spread the word, because i would really like to get this going. Oh and for those of you that dont know I am located in West Babylon, just to give you a geographic location. So if you are looking to give your car its long awaited detail, give me a call, or email me, or just send a PM my way. Heres my info.

Andrew Mongru
Cell: 917-542-1334
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
PM: One Crazy Max

Thank You!!!
http://forums.nycmaximas.org/showthread.php?t=21029

· Registered
5 Posts
I smoke a lot while driving a new car and yellow spots from smoke were already beginning to appear on the skin, the smell was constantly unpleasant and I decided to fix it. Using the car cleaning steamer Best car cleaning steamer | How to choose auto detailing steamer, I steamed upholstery, seats, leather. Wipe it all down with microfiber towels. The result is excellent - there is no smell and disinfection from dangerous viruses and microbes has been carried out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts