SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the hard work that we put in this car, It is finally squeezing. We've had quite a few problems but it is finally done. Thanks again James for helping me. It's hitting pretty good. I don't have any victims as of yet. I am keeping it prety cool. I hope I can bring it to the track sometime this week or next week.

Bryan
96 200sx sr20 with Hotshot headers, PR CAI, GREDDY exhaust, 91 cam, ACT street disk, SMC kwik shifter, ES MM inserts, JWT ECU programmed 100shot NOS. :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's awesome bryan! When Do i get a ride in that monster? :D Hey Im thinkin about headin to the Denton track tonight, u should come with and get revenge on those damned Z28s that always kill me. We're going around midnight and it closes at 4am.. only 10 bux to race lemme know!

·
Registered
110 Posts
bryan and matt

ill be at the track in sanger tonight if yall want to meet up befor we go that would be cool with me. i got that cam put in and i want to see what kinda time i can shave off. ill give you a call tonight matt to see what he deal is.
later
chris

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well saying that I work tomorrow at 5. I don't think I am going to go there. Hmm. Maybe, I will go to sleep and then wake up at about 1 and go race. That would be pretty bad. I really want to test it. I have some kinda problem with the bottle heater. Pressure is at 850-900 psi. I want it to go like 950 to 1000. Ideal psi for now. pretty fast. James was in it last night. I don't know though. To be honest with you, I don't think It's fast enough. =).. I want it to make me go pin back to my seat but I guess it does. I have just been in a car with 300whp that's why I think my car ain't fast enough. :)

·
Registered
596 Posts
With the 100 shot you should be at about 220-230 whp, right? That's nice!! I'd love to see your track times. Too bad Ennis is already closed for the year to street nights. Are you going to a 1/8 track somewhere?

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey Bryan after you squeeze a couple times you should check the plugs. Just to make shure everything is OK in there. What heat range are you runnin? Go one colder tham stock pfr6g-11 Should be OK..........james

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah james, that's what I am running right now . Platinum Pfr6g-11. Colder heat range than stock. I paid freaking 57 bucks for 4!!!!!!!. Oh well. It's all good. Hey my bottle heater is messing up. Pressure is at 850-900 and it won't go up. The bottle heater is not working. I need to rewire that B**CH. I wish I have my tools so I can pull out my plugs.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Hey Bryan, you should meet us up at the track tonight. It is open from Midnight - 4 am. I'd love to see that thing in action :)

Chris: I am gonna bring some more friends this time. Call my cell tonight and we can arrange to meetup somewhere that's cool. How are you likeing in that 91 cam? :) When I first got mine, I could really feel the difference on the highway when I dropped down to 4th gear and romped on it.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Bryan;

Not to break-in on the DFW thingy going on here...but just had a spark plug suggestion you may want to try out: NGK BKR6E-11, gap 'em at about .030-.035. They're the coppers. Dirt cheap. Nitrous will detonate some with platinums, and yes, will even do so with the JWT ecu.

Save the $57 (!) you spent on plugs for go-juice ;)

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Soopastank

Yeah you should probably switch to the 7's as far as your plugs and definetly the coppers! ( no need in spending 40+ dollars on platnium plugs ) Thats a bottle refill out here in Cali! But yeah have fun with the juice!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok so tell me the best plugs that I should use for you SE-r 100shot juicers out there. I don't want to blow my motor so please let me know. I have that round stainless gaper I got from O-reily so gaping ain't a problem. Let me know

Bryan

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
..but just had a spark plug suggestion you may want to try out: NGK BKR6E-11, gap 'em at about .030-.035. They're the coppers. Dirt cheap. Nitrous will detonate some with platinums, and yes, will even do so with the JWT ecu.
There's all you need to know, Bryan. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts