SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Coropate greed hater
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
IIRC, all 90-96 G20s had LSD, '96-'02 G20t ones had LSD.
 

·
P10 Geek
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
NO HARRIS IS NOT EXACTLY RIGHT.

Harris, you been smokin' the doobie again? ;) I knew I'd catch you every once in a while.

'91-'93 G20's had LSD
in '94 Nissan decided to come out with a touring edition
only the G20t in '94-'96 had LSD. All other non-touring G20's got non LSD.

It sucks donkey ass cause I don't have a 't'. For me to get an LSD in mine, I need to get an LSD tranny and an LSD driver side axle. The passenger side is the same.
 

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
Joined
·
1,478 Posts
The stock VLSD eventually becomes ineffective over time and can only be replaced, not refilled or repaired.

BTW NismoPC, I thought that the aftermarket LSDs (Phantom Grip, Nismo, Quaife, etc)were direct drop-ins. You mean to say that you need to get all that stuff in order to put the LSD in? :confused:
 

·
Coropate greed hater
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
NismoPC said:
Harris, you been smokin' the doobie again?

Guilty as charged. :redface:
 

·
P10 Geek
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
howard_w13 said:
BTW NismoPC, I thought that the aftermarket LSDs (Phantom Grip, Nismo, Quaife, etc)were direct drop-ins. You mean to say that you need to get all that stuff in order to put the LSD in? :confused:
Nope, you are correct.

I was referring to a LSD tranny swap, not the LSD kits. If I had the money, I'd go for the NISMO LSD unit as it appears to be the overall winner, but I have also heard nothing but good things about the Phanton Grip and the price is very pleasing to the ears.
 

·
P10 Geek
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Harris said:
Guilty as charged. :redface:
Wait, you... uh... other thread... hmm? :confused:

Harris said:
I don't do drugs. No seriously, I dont. I just look like that all the time. :)
SO YOU DO DO DRUGS! ;)

Ah, now the truth comes out! :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Just thought Id add the VLSD was an extra option for non-G20ts...but of course you had to pay for it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,062 Posts
NismoPC said:
NO HARRIS IS NOT EXACTLY RIGHT.

Harris, you been smokin' the doobie again? ;) I knew I'd catch you every once in a while.

'91-'93 G20's had LSD
in '94 Nissan decided to come out with a touring edition
only the G20t in '94-'96 had LSD. All other non-touring G20's got non LSD.
This still isn't right. I have a 93 P10 trans that I just took apart last week, definitely not LSD.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
myprojectB13 said:
This still isn't right. I have a 93 P10 trans that I just took apart last week, definitely not LSD.
Ah, you must have a 93.5 then. There were a few differences between 93 & 93.5, LSD must have been one of them...
 

·
Coropate greed hater
Joined
·
4,044 Posts
NismoPC said:
Wait, you... uh... other thread... hmm? :confused:



SO YOU DO DO DRUGS! ;)

Ah, now the truth comes out! :tongue:

The admission of guilt was in relation to my addiction to the forum, which can be defined as a drug if you stick to the forum as long as I do. :)

Seriously, I don't do drugs. I tried weed, but it owned me bad (turns out I'm allergic to it). So here I am, drug-free, feeding off this forum to quench my thirst. ;)
 

·
P10 Geek
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Harris said:
The admission of guilt was in relation to my addiction to the forum, which can be defined as a drug if you stick to the forum as long as I do. :)

Seriously, I don't do drugs. I tried weed, but it owned me bad (turns out I'm allergic to it). So here I am, drug-free, feeding off this forum to quench my thirst. ;)
Ah, you finally came back and read my reply huh? Hehehehe! Me funny guy! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Harris said:
The admission of guilt was in relation to my addiction to the forum, which can be defined as a drug if you stick to the forum as long as I do. :)

Seriously, I don't do drugs. I tried weed, but it owned me bad (turns out I'm allergic to it). So here I am, drug-free, feeding off this forum to quench my thirst. ;)
Uh-huh...I'm allergic too..you know we are not cops...no one cares if you admit it
 

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
Joined
·
796 Posts
redserprise said:
Uh-huh...I'm allergic too..you know we are not cops...no one cares if you admit it

ha ha isn't that the truth... if anyone is really a cop please let us know. although i really doubt it. i'm not allergic, i'll tell you that much...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Dave Deen said:
92 primera with vlsd auto tranny
Thats odd the only auto that was offered in G20's has an A at tht end of its code meaning no LSD.
 

·
master of nothing
Joined
·
2,231 Posts
pretty sure 93 is the first year for the g20t (all g20t has vlsd) and non touring DID not have lsd. I have a 92 g20 with 81k and i just put a vlsd tranny in it.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top