injector harness clips
coolant temp sensors
tps
power steering pump
alternator
usdm de flywheel
usdm de clutch
se-r mounts

there's also some sensor right next to where i had my egr block-off plate, i think its egr related but im not sure? i didn't switch this over because theres no place for it. Also, the power steering 90 degree fitting thing on the power steering pump had to be heated up and bent but its about to break in the middle and i can't bend it anymore. it's still a little in the way of this sensor, i think for the iacv or something. Anyone have a quick fix for this?

·
Banned
39 Posts
You are looking good so far,take your time and do it right .Also there are no provisions
on a DET motor for EGR.this power steering thing is new to me i allways use the ones that come with the motor with no problems.
-----------------------------
B14 with fully rebuilt BABY GODZILLA. it's self EXPLANATORY.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i bought the motor from a guy and it didn't come with the ps pump, so i used mine..i think someone said use either the b13 one or the det one

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im gonna try and bent the fitting a little more before i try and pick up one from a b13. What other misc. things do i need? i haven't run into any other problems yet

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
What about tha trottle body???

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the jdm TB will work but i changed over the US TPS....and no, you don't have to change the ps pump over but since my bb det didn't have one, i had to and the US will work just fine except for that fitting (if you have a b14 that is)

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
The fitting ont he PS pump is the neck on the back held on with two 10mm bolts, replace that with one from a B13 and your golden.

Chirs

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that plug i was talking about before is the egr temp sensor, i'll just leave it hanging there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts