SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Bronze rims, rear carbon fiber reflector, different tail lights, SE-L badging. Not sure about anything else. As far as I knew most of the differences were cosmetic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
once I asked the dealer too look at a price on the carbon fiber reflector and we saw that the reflector the badges and the tail lights were all marked mexican made........ so if you were lucky enough to have a 98 made in mexico then you got lucky.........so limited or just made in mexico .......hmmmmm??

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
a few of the SEs didn't have the moonroof. then again, i sold an SEL that didn't have one in it. things that make you go hmmmmmm! also, we get the ultra cool SE Limited floor mats! a dyno proven 5 hp!:D

i don't recall the SE havin' the double DIN AM/FM/CD/cassette player or the keyless entry as a standard feature. i'd have to do some research on that one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
well not totally sure about those ones......... but I know my car has a moon roof, keyless entry and, the double din CD/tape deck in it all standard and its not the limited.......ahhhh but you got me on the 5 hp flr mats tho

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Moonroof, Double DIN cass & CD player and Security keyless entries was one of the option package for the 99 SEL for about $500-800 (I forgot the exact $). Nissan later made it free of charge at the last quarter of 99' to clean out inventory. So if your car is made after June or July of 1999. 99% of the car should come with this package.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
1999SEL said:
The Moonroof, Double DIN cass & CD player and Security keyless entries was one of the option package for the 99 SEL for about $500-800 (I forgot the exact $). Nissan later made it free of charge at the last quarter of 99' to clean out inventory. So if your car is made after June or July of 1999. 99% of the car should come with this package.
(Yoda voice on) right you are, young jedi. smart you must be to know this.
(Yoda voice off)

·
Registered
109 Posts
i bought mine w/ the complete option package and didnt pay a dime extra, even got the other price lowered down jus cuz it was tha last one on the lot and they was plannin on new ones...just thought id share
the 00's came late huh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts