1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I've heard good things about this setup. If you looked on other parts of their site they also offer an adapter that you can data log rpm's, EGT's, TPS, etc. all with their software in addition to the wideband. So you can see all those inputs and adjust your fuel map accordinly using e-manage or s-afc, etc.

There also was a group buy for these a little while ago. May still be going on.

I was going to buy one of these through that gb but put some cash into suspension and paint instead.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
My friend just got the innovative unit for his NX. They are just awesome, and are regarded as one of the best setups on the market from all the forums and reviews i have read in the past. I would recommend it to anyone.

Brent

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
if you run the aem unit, get the one with the gauge. otherwise you need to have a dataloger or certain ems to veiw the data.
shaun

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pampadori said:
if you run the aem unit, get the one with the gauge. otherwise you need to have a dataloger or certain ems to veiw the data.
shaun
K, thanks :cool:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
joel i thought that you were going to run the tech 3?

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
I got the zextronic one. I forgot to order the mapsensor for the boost gauge. The display is the size of the AFC but just a little smaller not by muc :) logs all the stuff,boost,egt,tps,rpm,a/f, lambda<sp>.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts