SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i find some records shops in socal.. mostly in the OC area if you will

only place i know is dr freeclouds in costa mesa and higher source but thats been closed down i think

·
fan boys suck!!!
1,719 Posts
what type of music?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Along Melrose In Hollywood Is A Really Good Place To Get Some Vinyl, For Hip Hop Theres Fat Beats And Or If Your Into Trance Or Other Electronica, Next Door Is Underground Culture. Theres Also A Few Other Small Vinyl Shops Along The Same Street But The Main Ones Are Fat Beats And Underground Culture. Peace!

·
fan boys suck!!!
1,719 Posts
those places are alright if ur looking for what he stated but there a place off the 405 just before hitting santa monica i believe freeway and it has all kinds of new old **** very good they more commerical hiphop and what u basically hear like new west coast stuff etc

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, i was moslty looking for trance house and electronica stuff.. hopefully i can hit these places up on my days off this week

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah If Your Looking For Trance And Other Electronica Stuff You Should Check Out Underground Culture In Melrose Cuz Thats All They Have Also Across The Street Theres Dmc(dance Music Company) They Sell Electronica Stuff Too. To Bad Frequency 8 In Westwood Closed Down Cuz Their Shop Was Pretty Good For Trance Also. Well Good Luck With Your Vinyl Shopping. Peace!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts