SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
G20.net stray
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some Denso 550cc injectors from him advertised on this forum a few months back for my upcoming turbo project. We corresponded on email a few times and I was looking for something that would drop right into my stock fuel rail. This is the email I recieved from him:

----- Original Message -----

To: Jean-Sebastien

Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 5:56 PM

Subject: Re: injectors

Ok, after a bit of research I had a few questions.

Are these side feed or top feed injectors?

Second, are these off of or for a DET? If not, then do you have the clips for them?

Also, what kind of spacers are you talking about?

Basically, if these dont just drop into the fuel rail, I dont want them.

Thanks,

-JP

----- Original Message -----

To: Jean-Paul LaCount

Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 3:44 PM

Subject: Re: injectors

HI, they are side feed injectors, like the ones out of the stock fuel rail, you don't need any clips, they are made for Nissan cars.

They dropped in my fuel rail, I guess they should in yours, there's no big differences between both intake.

Jean-Sébastien

What I recieved was this:

Being the trusting person I am, I just put them away in my garage with the rest of my turbo items until I was ready for the install. Well, I did the install a few weeks ago, and guess what... no dice. They DO NOT drop into the rail (not even close) They DO NOT have nissan clips (I believe they are Toyota). I have not recieved a response from him after several email attempts. If he is out there somewhere, contact me ASAP so we can resolve this. Until then, I would recommend not buying anything from him until this has been delt with.
Thank you,
Jean-Paul

·
G20.net stray
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts