SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jon!! You Bastard!! You are soooo lucky. I *always* get nailed. I just don't have any luck! No fair!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bump909:
i can't blame a cop for wanting to bust a punk like you.
</font>
Ive been lucky enough to never have been arrested. But lemme tell you....cops hate it when you get cocky!!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
0 Posts
A MASS Statie let you go??? ****, were YOU lucky!!! Just for future reference, if you're going to try to find a place to speed, for christ's sakes NOT THERE!!! The freakin' State Police substation is literally right off 291 at the Liberty Street exit, so they LOVE to nab people getting off the pike. BTW, if it was a Blue Probe with a Red strip going down the sides,with a Blonde with BIG knockers driving, lets just say that I'm...um..."familiar" with her "equipment"

·
Registered
303 Posts
well, last night on my way out to springfield to see some friends, i got nabbed.

first off, me and my passenger were all fired up about seeing our friends and going out to get wasted. so we're cruising pretty fast down 291, the stereo cranked.. i think we were listening to "flirting with disaster" ironically enough. yeah, i'm a hick sometimes

anyways i pass this turbo probe on the right.. i'm just making my way through traffic like i'm playing tetris or something and about 2 minutes later the probe comes flying by me beeping its horn. it was a couple a hotties. well of course i just HAD to show off.. and i gun it. i'm just about at redline in third at 100 when i'm about to shift into 4th to go faster (don't ask me why), when i see a statie in my rearview. DOH!! who's the cool kid?? why it's jon bumpus.

so i pull over, turn off the goin' south cd, shut the car off, turn on the interior light, and put both hands on the wheel.. who was i kidding. this cop was probably gonna yank me out of the car and wrap me a few times in the head with his night stick.

he asks for license and registration, and i give them to him after stating where they are located.. don't want him to think i'm reachin' for mah gat, yo.

he then asks, "in a hurry tonight jonathan?". i jackassedly reply "not really".

"okay, well slow down and be sure to wear your seatbelt". (i always do wear it)

OH YEAH!! so i start the car back up, crank the southern rock and proceed to my friends place, where we go out and have a night i'll never forget. but that's another story all together. maybe i'll post it in "off topic" sometime if you any of you guys are interested.

------------------
Jon
'95 G20t

Stillen intake, HS header, "custom" exhaust, A'PEXi Dunk muffler, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, GC's w/AGX's, '93 intake cam

[This message has been edited by bump909 (edited 04-08-2001).]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Were you driving your G20t? What color is it?

It seems like you can't get a ticket driving a G20. I've had one in 10 years and I seem to have defective vision when it comes to cop cars - I never see them until I am on top of them. I blew past a trap on the Pike on Saturday doing 105 (in traffic that was doing 85+ so it didn't look too bad). I glanced at the rear view and took my foot right off the gas. I eased over to the right lane and waited for the seemingly inevitable. I didn't see him as I exited to the Merrit so it was back on the gas. Gotta love the invisibility of a beige four door with two child seats in the back (unless you are trying to impress somebody).

·
Registered
303 Posts
mine is like a silver champagne color. i'm not exactly invisible though. the previous owner had an F40 style wing mounted in place of the stock spoiler and an apex'i dunk muffler put on as well, which is really loud.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jon, that is so wierd, how i said i always get nailed. last ngiht driving aorund with a freind, i got pulled over in town by my house. He said i "was driving like a nut" And was goin on abotu how i took turns too fast, and my car was loud(hehe) and how i need to slo down. He said "Do me a favor, slow dow, and i will let you go." I said, "yeah sure, i will, sorry." and drove off. He also found it amusoing when we told him were were coming from Wal Mart at 2:30am, he said we must have no lives. I said no, this town just really sucks. and he gave a chuckle. I was kinda wooried about my fresh 2 day old professinal tint too. Cuz i had to put the window down for the piggy, and the guys that did the tint said not to put them down for 3 or 4 days, cuz it takes a while to dry. but they were ok, when i checked them today.

------------------

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jburnham:
Gotta love the invisibility of a beige four door with two child seats in the back (unless you are trying to impress somebody).</font>

Isnt that true. Allthough I only have one car seat, and mine is white.

------------------

Kris94G20™

1 - 10 of 10 Posts