SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I don't like the rims on this NX! Do you guys like this NX, if not tell me why because this is similar to what I want mine to look like.

·
Registered
487 Posts
That's the ugliest NX I've ever seen...

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel/Street Tires
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take off the ugly details and the gay rims, would you like it then????

·
Registered
105 Posts
What animal crapped those wheels out? If you get rid of the wing, wheels, and damn stickers, it would look fine.

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
If you want your car to look like a Supra, buy a Supra. Those wings have got to go! Can anyone say to-go pack!

late,
wes

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats the thing, every NX out there either has a lip spoiler or the spoiler from ms-design, I want something original, but i cannot decide what i want.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LowDownNX:
Thats the thing, every NX out there either has a lip spoiler or the spoiler from ms-design, I want something original, but i cannot decide what i want.</font>
Something original? Stay stock... Something even more original? Buy a car in which it was the only model produced.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LowDownNX:

I don't like the rims on this NX! Do you guys like this NX, if not tell me why because this is similar to what I want mine to look like.
</font>
First off, the NX is small to begin with. Those rims and that frigin tale out back make it look even smaller. That car is overdone. CyberIce has a nice looking NX. I never owned a NX but if I did it would not look like that! YYUUUCCH!

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What i wanted to go for was the full poster body kit, and both those spoilers(trunk and roof) and 16 inch rims, but none of those huge rims or those decals, but i guess none of you like that spoiler....

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think the front spoiler looks good, I plan on getting one of those sometime. But that rear spoiler is just ricey, I'd go for something that doesn't stick up that high. I think carcept( www.carcept.com ) has a nice kit, but they're real expensive.
Nick

[This message has been edited by 1BAD_NX (edited 10-05-2001).]

G

·
I love the bodykit but I don't like the rims and the stickers should be different ! I would prefer a good and nice paint than these stickers !

Also the Wing is good looking but i think that i prefer the Big Cosworh one like from Erebuni. It make something special because you don't see a lot of these but you see more like this one like the Supra style.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
That has to be photoshopped. The rear wheels would rub the fenders. It looks fake to me.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I thought it was photoshopped at first too but if you look it has overfender

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Not only are the fenders flared way out, did anyone else notice the rear tail lights. They are clear.

Just thought I would mention that. I think someone else was posting about clear tails on an NX and where to get them or how to make them. Well here is another NX with clears.

------------------
Brandon
'96 G20 ($tillen/K&N intake, '91 intake cam, 17 degrees, custom 2.25" Borla cat-back exhaust)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts