SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A nice clean rear lip for the B14's? I know that stillen makes one but other than that I haven't really seen any others? I currently have the stillen front lip and factory side skirts and I want something to even up the back. I have a really agressive wing right now that im gettin rid of..im probably gonna go with a mid wing or the stocker till I find something else I like. But I want the car to look clean so if anyone has any pics or links..hook it up fellas! Thanks guys!

------------------
96 200sx Rice Mobile! Bone Stock..he,he,he

·
Registered
125 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soopastank:
I have a really agressive wing right now that im gettin rid of..</font>
Awwww, man -- I'm sorry about the razor-blade comment! Actually, in the photo, it doesn't look too bad.

Hmmmm. Just daydreaming, but-- remember the early 2nd-gen Camaros? The factory-optional spoiler, copied by the aftermarket quite a bit, was a three-piece affair, with a center section for the deck lid and two "end caps" to continue the profile onto the tips of the 1/4 panels (and there was a mini version for the Vega, IIRC). Might look neat on a 200; if someone still stocks it in 'glass, it shouldn't be too hard to cut it down to Nissan width. This unit gave a nice finish to the trailing edge of the car, something the 200 could use. YMMV.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
here is an idea have one custom made like the porsche one that extends above 60 mph, that would be cool if a correct design could be thought of.

just a thought
O

------------------
4 door SE-R
Ultimate Sleeper
I love the CAI
I Got Money for a little more, suggestions needed
"heavy weight and still undisputed!"

·
Registered
125 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OnyxEros:
that extends above 60 mph, </font>
Oh, the Arrest-Me-o-Meter?

Maybe adapt one from a wrecked VW Corrado?

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol..you guys crack me up..Naw man I planned on selling the wing before that..but anyways what I originally meant the lower rear bumper lip. Not the spoiler. Any ideas?

------------------
96 200sx Rice Mobile! Bone Stock..he,he,he

1 - 5 of 5 Posts