SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1987 sentra with 124,000 miles I cleaned the egr valve to fix the idle but now when I give the carb any more gas it bogs down and stalls. Do I need a new carb? Thanks for your`e reply Tom

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I removed the carburetor to rebuild it. The kit is $25.00.I guess you guy`s don`t fix you`re own cars. You call your`e daddy too fix it. or go to Sears and sit in the waiting room for hours and watch soap operas. LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT COOL RIMS I`M GOING GET! YEEEEEEAAAAA!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tom:
I removed the carburetor to rebuild it. The kit is $25.00.I guess you guy`s don`t fix you`re own cars. You call your`e daddy too fix it. or go to Sears and sit in the waiting room for hours and watch soap operas. LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT COOL RIMS I`M GOING GET! YEEEEEEAAAAA!</font>

Thanks for your info. Because of you this has won the award for the

[This message has been edited by Storm88000 (edited 05-13-2001).]

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I guess you guy`s don`t fix you`re own cars. You call your`e daddy too fix it. or go to Sears and sit in the waiting room for hours and watch soap operas. </font>
This is the SR20DE forum. The engine is DOHC fuel injected. Most of us haven't really worked on cars with carburators (sp?).
We also can pull codes of the ECU to help fix problems. I can watch how the O2 sensor changes real time to see if I have an air/feul ratio problem. I don't know crap about your engine and can't give you any help. I don't even know where to tell you to go to find some help.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I removed the carburetor to rebuild it. The kit is $25.00.I guess you guy`s don`t fix you`re own cars. You call your`e daddy too fix it. or go to Sears and sit in the waiting room for hours and watch soap operas. LETS TALK ABOUT WHAT COOL RIMS I`M GOING GET! YEEEEEEAAAAA!</font>
You want help? Heres something you might find a good use for:

[This message has been edited by Storm88000 (edited 05-13-2001).]

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Take that carburated crap somewhere else. That cars a piece of ****. figurativly speaking

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
Registered
705 Posts
No no no..this is too funny. First of all, slapnuts, about 99.99999998% of the poeple on this board are fuel injected, and are not poor bastards like you. Dont tell me oh i cant have FI, cuz i have a mortgage, well whoopdeefuckingdoo, i have a phone bill, rent, insurance, among all the other BS, so dont wine to us. go to http://www.sentra.net to do all your whining and leave us alone, please

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
303 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20:
Take that carburated crap somewhere else. That cars a piece of ****. figurativly speaking

</font>
don't hold back now, mike.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Whats a carburetor?

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

[This message has been edited by kbslacker (edited 05-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by kbslacker (edited 05-17-2001).]