SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
jo mom
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn man you have bad luck. Good thing you never bothered to fix you slammed door.

·
_______
2,170 Posts
sheesh. And I was feeling bad about getting lightly rearended twice last week ($950 in damage).

My car's all fixed now though

·
LoSe-R
908 Posts
It hurts me to see such a busted up beauty but anyways... are those nx2k wheels? if so what size are they and how much do they weigh

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
they are 14X6, instead of the 14X5.5 that come on the normal se-r. as far as weight goes, i have no clue. fit great, and they survived the bumper of a mercury cougar too. lol

i get so many wierd looks from people anymore, but it's worth it. great car, and it still runs perfectly. but, i'm thinking xe-r right now, or a e with a sr20de motor in it. it's time to move on.

------------------

representing the plains with a slammed in door, smashed in front end, but still loud and fast, 1991 nissan sentra se-r, and now a sweet looking silver 1988 toyota celica gt-s with more show than go.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
you are going to part out the interior?

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
my se-r just went through another wreck. this one was one where my baby went up the butt of a nissan pathfinder at highway speeds. however, the car's radiator doesn't leak a drop, the car gets in gear perfectly fine, and it doesn't overheat! i ran the heater for the 20 minutes i was driving around town before school today, and it didn't raise a millimeter on the guage! these cars are total troopers. for those who know me, you'd know that my car also has $6100 worth of side damage caused by a person who t-boned me when he pulled out of a parking lot. this time, it was my father driving and he got caught in a multi-car pileup. i'm not mad, because i know that if he hit the person, then i stood no chance. he is one of the best drivers when it comes to driving around i've ever ridden with, and i didn't lose an ounce of respect out of this.

anyways, this is the second time this car has been totalled, and i'm going to go get an estimate sooner or later for kicks and giggles. i think i have the most beat up (yet still hauling ass and running perfectly) se-r on the road in the nation. care to take up my challenge?

------------------

representing the plains with a slammed in door, smashed in front end, but still loud and fast, 1991 nissan sentra se-r, and now a sweet looking silver 1988 toyota celica gt-s with more show than go.

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
btw, here's some pictures of my car as of today (in the parking lot). i did the underneath shot to show you how dry it is, thus proving that the radiator held up even though the fans were crushed and it has crap pushed up against it. it's angled now, too. lol

http://home.earthlink.net/~pwatt/OUCH/

------------------

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
i'm not parting the car out, period. i don't need to sell it as my dad still has to pay title and insurance and all the crap. it just sits now. if someone came up to my house and offered me 800 bucks or anything higher than that for it, i'd let them have it. other than that, it'll just stay there. it'd be totally easy to fix the front end, and i am going to sooner or later (just need the dough first). so no, i'm not parting out the interior.

------------------

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Monsoon:
i'm not parting the car out, period. i don't need to sell it as my dad still has to pay title and insurance and all the crap. it just sits now. if someone came up to my house and offered me 800 bucks or anything higher than that for it, i'd let them have it. other than that, it'll just stay there. it'd be totally easy to fix the front end, and i am going to sooner or later (just need the dough first). so no, i'm not parting out the interior.

</font>

Where do you live???

------------------
Got 5-th gear pop-out problem?(FROM TalkingEAR) http://www.petitiononline.com/44ndone/
Damn it...I want an SE-R...NOW I HAVE ONE!! Bone Stock though...: (

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.