SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...unless you want to have problems.

Endless UR pulley and ES shifter bushing saga:

I called them up again today for the third time wondering where the hell my stuff is. It's been about three weeks since I ordered the UR pulley set and an ES shifter bushing. My card was charged right away. I still have not received anything.

So I called and got some guy who knew nothing about my order. "Whats your name again?" Fools. So he takes my name and number and tells me that Vince (the one I originally spoke to and purchased the stuff from) was out for the day sick. Godammit. So I leave my name and number and he said he would call me back when he found out whats going on.

No one has called back yet and this was 4 hours ago.

I swear. Idiots I'll tell ya. Idiots.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts & shifter bushing, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
705 Posts
...told ya soooo..

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Maybe someone at Courtesy doesn't like you. They are always cool to me, and my stuff comes quick and cheap. Did you piss one of them off? Don't piss off a Texan man... that's not a good idea.

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
From Tenn. if you order from them early in the morning, and they have the part in, you could get it hte next day. Regular ground shipping. Maybe the 2nd business day. Right? Try it

G

·
0 Posts
That's proof of Murphy's Law.

It's unfortunate to hear of your problems with Courtesy Nissan. I've ordered several parts from them and never had a problem.

I always speak directly with Vince when ordering from Courtesy. It seems like he's the only one who knows what's going on.

Humberto Gonzalez
'92 SE-R

G

·
0 Posts
If your worried about buying from, or have problems with, Courtesy then try Summit (www.summit.com). They have most of the stuff in stock. If you call and don't like who your speaking with just tell that person you'll call back and you get some one else next time. The simple fact is I have never, in 5+ years of buying from Summit, had any problems what so ever. When they had a back order item they did not charge me untill it was in. Options (www.optauto.com) is a little more, but Jasper does a great job of fixing any problems.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well I placed my order yesterday. They saved me 100 dollars over the dealer here in town, thats even with shipping. I told them that I needed them here before friday morning and would pay extra and he was very nice. Decent deal on shipping 13 bucks and it should be here wednesday. Gota call tuesday to get the tracking number, it will go out monday morning he said. So Brian when you see a box with Kevin Hart on it coming to Elizabethton....throw me some extra **** in
you know like a header or something.

Didnt get any motor mounts since they were on backorder and I didnt want that holding up my order. Also gota call back sometime for some foglight lenses...damn things are almost totaly gone now. One has a chunk the size of a half-dollar missing. Oh well.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Courtesy Sucks. Theyve ****ed up 2 out of 3 times with me so far, and im still waiting for them to fix one of their mistakes.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
I've ordered from courtesy probably like 15+ times, and like 5 times in the last month and a half: splash guards, trunk cargo net, oil filters, gaskets, ad22vf's, ES mounts, bushings, fan swithces, fuel injectors, spark plugs, etc. even some very specific parts, like those screws I stripped for the fuel injectors, and I have NEVER had a problem. I know they've made mistakes with you guys but I don't want everyone to think they mess up all the time. I've always gotten good service from them. They even let me install my headers and exhaust at their place when we had a Texas Rally there.

------------------
'96 SE-R.... a few tweaks here and there :)

G

·
0 Posts
Guys,

I ordered some struts and a muffler for my 91 SE-R and they arrived earlier and a lot cheaper than my local Nissan dealer. I was so paranoid from reading various posts on this forum that I called them the second I could not find the exhaust gasket. They apologized and told me they were sending another. A few minutes later I noticed thatit had been taped to the exhaust and called them back and did a little apologizing myself. I have to say I am pleased.

GHB

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
What I think the problem is that everyone that had a problem with them were ordering aftermarket parts. And Courtesy doesnt have control over when they get the parts. Like when I asked about motor mounts he said they didnt have any in stock and no clue when energy suspension would be shipping more. So people go nuts because they used Courtsey for all their aftermarket parts and Courtsey is just like any other supplier. They expect next day delievery but Courtsey is subject to the same problems everyone else has. But when ordering OE parts...they know for sure if its in the warehouse or not, and then if not it only takes a day usualy to get the parts from regional warehouses or other dealers.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I don't think they like us PA people ordering from them. I have been haveing one hell of a time getting my lower control bushings. I have had to order them and STB's twice and now they are on backorder till sometime this week.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bwilsor:
I don't think they like us PA people ordering from them. I have been haveing one hell of a time getting my lower control bushings. I have had to order them and STB's twice and now they are on backorder till sometime this week.</font>

Yep, sounds like them.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I f you guys are having a problem getting STOCK parts from the I have another dealer local to me that will give a discount. The are in NJ and are called Cherry Hill Nissan. They are listed in the dealers section of www.se-r.net and give a 25% off. There phone number is 1-800-981-PART. The person to talk to is Rich Logan (there are 2 riches) Tell him you know Marc or that you saw them on se-r.net and he will hook you up.

------------------
MarC

hood made transparent for your viewing pleasure http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/Publish/
AIM SER96MarC

·
Registered
111 Posts
I ordered two STB's from them in November and just got them. I'm less than impressed!

Ryan
B13 - new project

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SERvo:
I ordered two STB's from them in November and just got them. I'm less than impressed!

Ryan
B13 - new project
</font>
Are you serious?!?!? Thats ridiculous! What did they say?

I ordered some STB's from them back in September and I actually got them on time.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts