SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Post number 3600. I am playing that number tonight!

·
needs to be tuned
914 Posts
you can do that with that yellow film they use in the scca and other races. luminex i think its called .

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
btw - I like ur powerpuff girls purse! lol Yeah I got kids too man.

·
Pat Pat Pat
423 Posts
Had some of them once, one of them got smashed by a rock, and when I went to get a WOF (yearly inspection), they failed me becasue one of them had a broken lens and was different ( even tho both bulbs worked). So I broke the other one with my boot, passed the wof with 2 broken lens covers, then threw them away and put in after market.... :tongue: You probably hate me for doing this, but the NXR was the only car to come with these lights in NZ, all the imports didnt have them, and I figured it would cost me a fortune to get a replacement. New lights are great, but they melt the fuse a bit....

·
Registered
617 Posts
Okay, this is gunna sound kind of weird......look at the pic of the factory yellow foggies - the space in between looks like a cows head!

Whaddayathink? The two screws look like the eyes, the black surround that curls around the top corners of the foggies looks like the ears, the center "blank" area looks like a white stripe, the two countersunk holes look like the cow's nostrils and the roundish hole in the bottom looks like the snout....freaky stuff, like seeing shapes in the clouds. Is it just me......?

Anywho, 3600 is alot of posts dude....congrats. Your posts are always informing and have showed the world alot of what's possible with the NX......

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
DAMN YOU IAN!!!!

Now find me some.

C

·
suspected eskimo
603 Posts
Hey, my 100NX didn't come with yellow fogs... Oh well, I like them clear. Congrats anyhow.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
chriscar said:
DAMN YOU IAN!!!!

Now find me some.

C
In france they want to swap to clears, but they cost over $100USD for one. I found a dude who was willing to swap fogs, and that was the end result. I will see if I can get someone else to swap a set if you want Chris.
http://www.nx-power.com/phpBB2/index.php

I am the mod in the English section so when you are ready fellas, come one over.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
txnx said:
btw - I like ur powerpuff girls purse! lol Yeah I got kids too man.
Thats purse just happens to be mine thank you, you got a problem with that?? :redface: :redface: :tongue:

·
Banned
656 Posts
nx-r_waz said:
Okay, this is gunna sound kind of weird......look at the pic of the factory yellow foggies - the space in between looks like a cows head!

Whaddayathink? The two screws look like the eyes, the black surround that curls around the top corners of the foggies looks like the ears, the center "blank" area looks like a white stripe, the two countersunk holes look like the cow's nostrils and the roundish hole in the bottom looks like the snout....freaky stuff, like seeing shapes in the clouds. Is it just me......?

LOLOLOL...i didnt see it until i read your post...but DAYUM your right..MOOOOOO

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I deleted the first pic off angelfire because I cleaned out my images and website to start over. This is my car with the yellow French 100NX fogs on!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts