SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leave it to the newbie to start some trouble....

Does anyone else find the forum organization to be a bit counter-productive? Not the top part (General, Off-Topic, Events, etc etc), they are fine. As for the second section (Classic, NX2000, 200sx, etc etc) I feel like when I post to the Sentra SE section I'm missing out on everything the 200sx people have to say. Should I post the same message to multiple forums to double/triple my chances of getting the correct answer?

Basically, if I have a problem with my intake....and I post it to the Sentra SE section, if someone with a 200SX has the same issue, we might never cross paths. I know we can do searchs but perhaps being grouped by generation would be easier.

In any case....love the site...and DON'T KICK ME OUT!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well I believe the specific car forums are for things more like suspension, computers (before / after 98), bodykits, and other things such as that. Questions about engine mods such as intake, headers, cam I think should be posted here in the general forum, however I could be wrong as I often am and that is just my $0.02 worth. Oh one more thing in the spirit of where to post I think this should have maybe been in the Off-Topic Forum:D not trying to yell at cha or anything just throwing in another penny :)

(EDIT): Changed some stuff around

·
Registered
883 Posts
nissan_dan said:
Well I believe the specific car forums are for things more like suspension, computers (before / after 98), bodykits, and other things such as that. Questions about engine mods such as intake, headers, cam I think should be posted here in the general forum, however I could be wrong as I often am and that is just my $0.02 worth. Oh one more thing in the spirit of where to post I think this should have maybe been in the Off-Topic Forum:D not trying to yell at cha or anything just throwing in another penny :)

(EDIT): Changed some stuff around

What he said.

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Most people read all of the forums.I know I do...cept that NX sumthin sumthin one....whe reads that one sheesh..:D :D

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
General - anything dealing with mods or whatever on any 91-99 SR20.

I think you should post in the specific forum of Classic SE-R, 200sx SE-R, Sentra SE when it involves THAT CAR ONLY. As in, a mod or problem which is unique and has occured on your model.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I learned my lesson on my first posts. If it about a modification, or you need help, ask in General forums. If its about your 200SX weatherstrip coming off then Id post it in the 200SX forum. Or just screw it and do whatever the hell you want. We'll catch on and talk behind your back. j/k

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
OH YEAH, THERE IS A BIG BIG BIG VIRUS IN THE G20 FORUM.
Stay outta there!!!

........heh heh, j/k. ;)

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
kick him out hes nothing but trouble...hahaha just playen ppoteat

1 - 11 of 11 Posts