SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got what seems to be a lot of noise coming from my driver side door (sounds like the glass is rubbing against the gasket material, because I can get it to stop by partially rolling the window down. Also, if I drive up into my drive way sideways I can hear the noise as the body flexes). Sometimes I can hear it on the passenger side too. Is there something wrong with the 2000 SE's body stiffness, or are the doors just a little on the cheap side. Noises drive my &*$*#^(!! crazy.

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Do you have a performance exhaust? My rear passenger side window rattled for a while after my Greddy MX exhaust was installed and now that has stopped, but I still get a little rattle in the dash.

Nigel
95G20t/AUTO

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Bring it to the dealer and get it fixed. My 98 dose the same thing. It must have carried on to the 2k's.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Mine does the same thing. It sounds like the weather stripping is being stripped over at high speeds.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header(not installed), Hotshot CAI (waiting for patiently)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts