SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone fit a shotgun-style muffler on a Classic? I mean the double-canister type, honestly don't know which manufacturers are making them.

If so, which maker, and what is the inlet pipe diameter? Was it bolt-on or did it need to be fabbed? Pics?

TIA

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
Registered
727 Posts
NO STINE....NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I dunno, I have always been partial to the single cannon type, yeha its everywhere but damn it looks so goos on our cars!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, 91 Cams, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Stine:
Has anyone fit a shotgun-style muffler on a Classic? I mean the double-canister type, honestly don't know which manufacturers are making them.

If so, which maker, and what is the inlet pipe diameter? Was it bolt-on or did it need to be fabbed? Pics?

TIA

</font>
I think Craig Daimachi (spelling?) has one on his Jun Sentra.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I too would like to know what kind of muffler that is. How's the sound?

BTW: Your car is absolutely sick, Serban! Very very clean and slick.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Banzii, Magnaflow, are the two that I know of. Banzii has two different styles a DTM tip and a rolled lip tip. Hope this helps..

Alfie

------------------
92'XE/w-Primera swap
sleepr w/N20

[This message has been edited by enjoyDride (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Actualy someone did put the two canaster thingy on his car here. Its a ways back in the history. Dont remember user or part name tho to do a search with

·
-
3,560 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aknapp:
Hey Fast91SER, do you have that muffler? If so, who makes it? That is SHARP!</font>
Ive been into SE-Rs since back in the day, and I think that muffler is an old Stromung. I used to drool over the clean dual tips in the Grimmer-Phillips catalog (Stillens arch-nemesis). They stopped making them a while back, but I believe has or will resume shortly, since Ive seen them new on B15s.

------------------
Louis
91 Sentra SE-R
10:1 Jspec w/JWT PP, ECU, POP, HS Hedr &
BAD PAINT

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
yea, i think its a stromung too. you can find pics of it in one of the links off of se-r.net.

i have a muffler like that on my 240sx, made by naxos. www.tcnj.edu/~sysant2/cars/naxos.jpg
www.tcnj.edu/~sysant2/cars/240sxrearex.jpg

------------------
1991 Sentra SE-R
Cone intake, NismoBorla Exhaust, 19* timing, 2 12" Kicker Competitions, 125K miles

[This message has been edited by NismoSER (edited 10-14-2001).]

[This message has been edited by NismoSER (edited 10-14-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts