SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this post is for the single purpose of looking out for you Guys, I want to let you all know That this Guy, who goes by the name Douglas Rodriguez, Is the last person you would want to do business with. A Lot of people seem to think he is from Sleepermotorsports, that is false info, He is no longer with them even though he claims to be to sometimes. He has promised a few people on this list things he did not deliver, and instead of saying Im sorry I can't come through, He ignores the individual. What kind of business practices are these? I recently spoke with Doug in Se-R chat, I Told him I was tired of his Lying, and his trying to get ahead at others expense, he denied the whole thing Calling me Crazy, Even though I know for a fact it is true. Since Doug is an Administrator for SE-R chat " I dont know how he got that," He decided to do the immature thing and to band me from chat for 1 day even though he and I were the only two in the room at that time. I implore you Stray away from doing business with this guy you will get burned. And if you for some reason decide to do business with him anyway, know that I forwarned you.
This guy is a Leach, he will attach himself to anyone who can give him something for the time being, boosting that persons eago, making everyone else that person doesnt like look bad, He is a con artist a Liar, and I question his integrity. We have names for people like this in the Navy, they are called One way Buddy ****ers, Excuse my language.

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Didnt we allready determine this a few months ago in the off topic forum? I thought we did, maybe it was a figment of my imagination.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Can't trust many people now a days.

I lost $500 in winter of 99-00 to some guy selling Konig Monsoon wheels on EBAY. I sent the guy a check and he never sent me ****. Ebay wouldn't do crap and I called the cops in Houston (thats where he lived) and they didn't do **** either.

"Trust no one thats the one thing that I've learned" - Third Eye Blind

·
Registered
883 Posts
Did you talk to the post office? Thats called mail fraud. If you had a delivery confirmation, you could go through the post office for mail fraud. They take that **** seriously. My dad is the postmaster up here, so I got the inside scoop on that stuff

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kbslacker:
Did you talk to the post office? Thats called mail fraud. If you had a delivery confirmation, you could go through the post office for mail fraud. They take that **** seriously. My dad is the postmaster up here, so I got the inside scoop on that stuff

</font>
I did a ton of stuff. I called a lawyer. I called the post office. I called my bank (since I wrote the guy a personal check) all was lost. He ripped off a bunch of other people on Ebay at the same time.

I did get a call from the Houston PD about 5 months after it happened and they asked me some questions but that was it.

·
almost there again
48 Posts
Personally, me thinks doug and sleeper monkeysports are both bogus. They never hooked me up with, or anyone else I that know of with a gtir engine,with their advertised $1550 at se-r.net classifieds. Bogus ****ing advertisment. Alot of good that does for a company's reputation.
That guy Brian over at sleeper was even telling me this monkey Doug was gonna get back to me about the engines. Neither of those fools would get back to me for ****. I was serious about buying an engine or two.
Well whatever, I just got a nice clean gtir longblock for a cool grand from a reliable source. Screw sleeper monkeycrew and whoever.

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by big red:
Personally, me thinks doug and sleeper monkeysports are both bogus. They never hooked me up with, or anyone else I that know of with a gtir engine,with their advertised $1550 at se-r.net classifieds. Bogus ****ing advertisment. Alot of good that does for a company's reputation.
That guy Brian over at sleeper was even telling me this monkey Doug was gonna get back to me about the engines. Neither of those fools would get back to me for ****. I was serious about buying an engine or two.
Well whatever, I just got a nice clean gtir longblock for a cool grand from a reliable source. Screw sleeper monkeycrew and whoever.
</font>
Where did you get the GTi-R for a grand?

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

1 - 14 of 14 Posts