SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who else is watching this? as a H U G E stern fan, it was funny to hear the clips played on nat TV. Glad he is better and on the right path, but it the voicemails he left for the chick make me do one thing... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
A long time Stern fan now turned off by him.
I listen to Star and Bucwild. A Big Star fan. When he left NY I went back to Howard but now he is back and I no longer listen to Howard.
Howard is a snitch. He will fail on Sirrus. He is going to lose a lot of listeners. He already lost one here.
To prove I was a
fan I have all his
books, Private Parts danglers and buttons, and can name every character on the show. Wendy and Gary are funny.

But what about this Paula Abdul scandal!!!!! WOW!
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
STRATTON said:
why ? his show is great. i like stern on tv but i cant listen to stern over the radio. star and buckwild are just lame, i like miss jones and angie martinez.
Missjones is a idiot. I mean unintellegent,unfunny, misguided check chasing dimwit. I used to have respect for her until I realized she is an empty bottle. I have spoken to Missjones on occasion. Believe me, she does not have the intellegence of Star.
 

·
i love b13's !
Joined
·
8,012 Posts
Pretty White said:
Missjones is a idiot. I mean unintellegent,unfunny, misguided check chasing dimwit. I used to have respect for her until I realized she is an empty bottle. I have spoken to Missjones on occasion. Believe me, she does not have the intellegence of Star.
im not looking for intelligence from the radio. ian i only listen to the radio for maybe a hour and a half a week. i listened to star and buckwild a few times they just seemed to speratic to keep my attention. but im sure we agree that O&A were the **** !!!
 

·
newbie
Joined
·
8,148 Posts
STRATTON said:
im not looking for intelligence from the radio. ian i only listen to the radio for maybe a hour and a half a week. i listened to star and buckwild a few times they just seemed to speratic to keep my attention. but im sure we agree that O&A were the **** !!!
Wendy Williams. :biggthump
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ian you are WAY off man. stern is at his best now with artie on the show. as for sirrus, im gettin it in my max no doubt. I listen to 97.1 and those other "rap" stations, and they SUCK. those morning shows are horrible! how is howard a snitch? funny how EVER station in NY has some sort of phony phone call :rolleyes: geez..i wonder where they got it from :rolleyes: People love him people hate him, i have been a listener for a LONG time, and will continue to listen in the great world of satelite! and in satelite he will be at his best no doubt! :biggthump

Pretty White said:
A long time Stern fan now turned off by him.
I listen to Star and Bucwild. A Big Star fan. When he left NY I went back to Howard but now he is back and I no longer listen to Howard.
Howard is a snitch. He will fail on Sirrus. He is going to lose a lot of listeners. He already lost one here.
To prove I was a
fan I have all his
books, Private Parts danglers and buttons, and can name every character on the show. Wendy and Gary are funny.

But what about this Paula Abdul scandal!!!!! WOW!
 

·
Pâté Performance...
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
Pretty White said:
A long time Stern fan now turned off by him.
I listen to Star and Bucwild. A Big Star fan. When he left NY I went back to Howard but now he is back and I no longer listen to Howard.
Howard is a snitch. He will fail on Sirrus. He is going to lose a lot of listeners. He already lost one here.
To prove I was a
fan I have all his
books, Private Parts danglers and buttons, and can name every character on the show. Wendy and Gary are funny.

But what about this Paula Abdul scandal!!!!! WOW!
Ian! What happend to you bro!! :eek: :eek2: Dude Stern is the best and you know it. I once and a while listen to Hot 97 but NEVER in the morning. Star and Bucwild SUCK!!!! They laugh at $hit that isn’t even funny. :redface: Yes I agree that Stern is a little less funny because he cant go where he used to, but it’s still a very good listen. Plus, he paved the way for all the other imitators *cough* Star and Sucwild *cough* I think you became a S+BW fan when they played that super funny :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Tsunami song.
Yes, Stern will lose some listeners going over to Sirrus but not me! I'm a long time fan and always will be. :biggthump :biggthump
 

·
Pâté Performance...
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
STRATTON said:
one word IMUS
You're kidding right?? :eek2: Please tell me that you are. :confused: :mad:
 

·
Pâté Performance...
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
Pretty White said:
Wendy Williams. :biggthump
What! :eek2: :eek2: That bitch never SHUTS THE **** UP!!!!! Just play music. I don't care about what she thniks. :eek2: :rofl: :rofl: Again, just another who want's to be like Stern. :rolleyes:
 

·
Pâté Performance...
Joined
·
1,274 Posts
nisser said:
Imus = The Man!!
You can't be serious. :eek2: I think you said that because you love STRATTON. :( :( :squint: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top