SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AM going to the drags next week. ANyone go any tips for me. This will be my first time on the track. ANy Tips?

Richie Soliven Representing Split Second Racing in Va beach,VA---- http://www.geocities.com/splitsecondracing/
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ( boosting at 10 psi), HKS TURBO TIMER, JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat(That is hollowed out), 3 in downpipe,300zxTT fuel pump HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, SSR rims 18x7.5(GONE),relocated battary to the trunk, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls, Stillen kit , Carbon Fiber Hood on the way.

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
lots of info on se-r.net... a whole drag race tip section. Check the archieves for Jay. H and drag racing too.

------------------
'96 SE-R.... a few tweaks here and there :)

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
What works for me is Revving to the desired RPM rouply 4 5 grand, then slipping the clutch, I find if I dump the clutch I will bog big time. Also if you are on street tires. flutter the clutch and gas to gain traction. Also The tree, When you see the lights start to count down be sure to launch on the last yellow for that perfect reaction time

------------------

Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts