SR20 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a copy of the latest version of this software to be produced. 321 Studios, the maker of this software, lost their court case vs. the MPAA and is being forced to stop making this product. They have a new version out which is not capable of ripping CSS-encrypted DVDs (basically you can't make a copy of a commercially-produced DVD with the new version). Some stores still have some copies of this software on the shelves for $150.00 but when they're sold out that's it - they're gone. I was listing this on eBay but it turns out that it violates their policy to list anything which can be used to circumvent copy protection and they ended the listing.

This is a new, unregistered retail copy of this software. If you have a DVD+/-R drive in your PC, you can make copies of DVD movies with it. It provides a great deal of control over the video quality, audio tracks, and special features which you save to your backup. It also includes a program called DVD X Rescue which somehow allows you to retrieve data from damaged discs. I'd provide a link, but 321 Studios doesn't have any info on it anymore and my eBay listing is gone so PM me with any questions.

First $120 through Paypal gets it shipped to your door.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts