SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's my dyno sheet.
T-25 on usdm motor, stock maf, NO CAMS 370's Calum ecu with sfac, no cat or egr. 3inch cat-back 2.5 downpipe. Boost was at 10 psi
Before the tuning I was at 206whp.
[/IMG]

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
very nice... what boost pressure

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10 psi

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
ooooh... :D

3 bar too... nice.

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
Nice! now just add some cams and you'll make the same power at ~7-8 psi :) You'll probably want to upgrade the fuel system though... gives you more headroom.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
A/F after final tuning??

Cheers-
Erich
They told me high 11's to play it safe. This car is roadraced
which calum product?
u13 ecu i bought from a forum member

Nice! now just add some cams and you'll make the same power at ~7-8 psi :) You'll probably want to upgrade the fuel system though... gives you more headroom.
cams are in the works. I'm running a walbro 255 pump with 370's and a nismo fpr. That should hold me down

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
holy ****...let me get this right before the ecu you made 206 and now its like 245???

Or did you actullay tune...??

Reason im asking cuase when i had the program in the car it ran real nice...then went real time with a jwt tune and loss 20 hp....so i went back to the tune i think you had on your ecu...and gained 17 back....with a 11.5 a/f

Good job though...btw its Calum not Calium...lol

·
Registered
606 Posts
I like Calium better, i think ill use that. Thats great man, 10PSI on t25 is tickle for that motor, Go up to 14psi, its good on pump gas. That should make you some nice power. BELIEVE IN SR20.

I boosted 24psi boost on Completely stock motor on race gas, and 16 on pump. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

·
Retired for now...
2,387 Posts
I like Calium better, i think ill use that. Thats great man, 10PSI on t25 is tickle for that motor, Go up to 14psi, its good on pump gas. That should make you some nice power. BELIEVE IN SR20.

I boosted 24psi boost on Completely stock motor on race gas, and 16 on pump. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!
lol on the Calium...

now this 14 psi on pump gas on stock det is where ill be going next...

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
holy sh*t...let me get this right before the ecu you made 206 and now its like 245???

Or did you actullay tune...??

Reason im asking cuase when i had the program in the car it ran real nice...then went real time with a jwt tune and loss 20 hp....so i went back to the tune i think you had on your ecu...and gained 17 back....with a 11.5 a/f

Good job though...btw its Calum not Calium...lol

you gotta clear your pm box, Yea, i gain more horsepower after the ecu and tuning. Its was 235, not 245.

I'm gonna stay it 10psi. I heard thats the max on a stock sr20. Correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SR20DE can hold more than 10psi. Depending on the fuel you have available you can go up to somewhere 14-15psi easily.

would I have to get a different wastegate, or will just a boost controller work so I can go past 10 psi? My current wastegate now allows up to 10 psi.

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
If your doing track days with the car I would leave it right at 10psi. I ran the T25 setup and then the T28 setup right at 10psi and never had any mechanical failure in 5000 track miles over a period of two years... just my 2 cents :)

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If your doing track days with the car I would leave it right at 10psi. I ran the T25 setup and then the T28 setup right at 10psi and never had any mechanical failure in 5000 track miles over a period of two years... just my 2 cents :)
thanks, will do!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts