SR20 Forum banner

dyno b14-t25

3K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  LOUROK 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's my dyno sheet.
T-25 on usdm motor, stock maf, NO CAMS 370's Calum ecu with sfac, no cat or egr. 3inch cat-back 2.5 downpipe. Boost was at 10 psi
Before the tuning I was at 206whp.
[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
very nice... what boost pressure

#4 ·
10 psi

#5 ·
ooooh... :D

3 bar too... nice.

#10 · (Edited)
A/F after final tuning??

Cheers-
Erich
They told me high 11's to play it safe. This car is roadraced
which calum product?
u13 ecu i bought from a forum member

Nice! now just add some cams and you'll make the same power at ~7-8 psi :) You'll probably want to upgrade the fuel system though... gives you more headroom.
cams are in the works. I'm running a walbro 255 pump with 370's and a nismo fpr. That should hold me down

#11 ·
holy ****...let me get this right before the ecu you made 206 and now its like 245???

Or did you actullay tune...??

Reason im asking cuase when i had the program in the car it ran real nice...then went real time with a jwt tune and loss 20 hp....so i went back to the tune i think you had on your ecu...and gained 17 back....with a 11.5 a/f

Good job though...btw its Calum not Calium...lol

#15 ·
holy sh*t...let me get this right before the ecu you made 206 and now its like 245???

Or did you actullay tune...??

Reason im asking cuase when i had the program in the car it ran real nice...then went real time with a jwt tune and loss 20 hp....so i went back to the tune i think you had on your ecu...and gained 17 back....with a 11.5 a/f

Good job though...btw its Calum not Calium...lol

you gotta clear your pm box, Yea, i gain more horsepower after the ecu and tuning. Its was 235, not 245.

I'm gonna stay it 10psi. I heard thats the max on a stock sr20. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#13 ·
I like Calium better, i think ill use that. Thats great man, 10PSI on t25 is tickle for that motor, Go up to 14psi, its good on pump gas. That should make you some nice power. BELIEVE IN SR20.

I boosted 24psi boost on Completely stock motor on race gas, and 16 on pump. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

#19 ·
thanks, will do!

#22 ·
Thanks JP

Yea The Stomung sounds sick!!!!!!!!!

#24 ·
God dang I can't believe the stock u13 maps are that conservative... that makes me confident :)

#28 ·
No traction in 1st gear. The tires break loose in 2nd gear. I just put my summer tires on so it the traction is better, but no as fun ;)

#27 ·
great #s . i ran 258 hp and 239 tq on our dyno day here in miami and that was on my T3 super 60 with external gate @10psi ,370cc and 300zx mafs , JWT 4bar.

still great numbers for a T25. makes me want to not sell my T28 and slap that bad boy on:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.