SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a Dyno Day on April 10th....This is from another forum I'm on (importspeedsouth.com)

"April 10th 9am - till we finish the last car!
I need to have 10 or more car to make it $40 ...
$40 will get you 3 Runs with Airfuel.
*IF I DONT GET BITCHED AT YOU MIGHT USE THE COOL DOWN TIME FOR SOME MINOR TUNING!*
It all depends!! So dont get mad if i tell you we can't! Bring your own tools as well... like i said if i can i can, but if i tell you no i cant i'm sorry but i wont be able to...

Also We are going to try something new this time!
All the payments will be done up front... and i'll be giving you a number so we will be going by numbers ( NO MORE FREE DYNO RUNS ) So be here early! If you have to work... and you want to stop by.. you are more then welcome to do so.. just remember we will be going by numbers... so no more jumping in front of anyone...
I think that will solve alot of problems on my side and as well as make it simple and better for you guys."

Here is the Address:
Lujan Motorsports of Miami
1460 NW 78th Ave
Miami FL 33126
305-468-8435

Manny

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Let's represent SR20s at this Dyno Day.
It is mostly Honda's on that forum...I want to show them what SR20s can do..they don't respect Nissans.

Manny

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
At what time are you guys planning to go? It would be cool if we all meet up somewhere and roll together to the dyno. I would like to show these Honda (mostly Honda baised forum) boys how SR20s roll.

Manny

·
Registered
11 Posts
SE-Rawkus said:
At what time are you guys planning to go? It would be cool if we all meet up somewhere and roll together to the dyno. I would like to show these Honda (mostly Honda baised forum) boys how SR20s roll.

Manny
I suggest that you guys do it early, it gets packed pretty quick.

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Mannnnnn,I get off of work at 3 I'll try to make it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts