SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Do you have a wideband o2 sensor or did you only tune it on the dyno? This is why I want to get an e-manage, the numbers show themselves.

Justin

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Ah ok, then you should see a few more still from just tuning it, although Charlie is the man when it comes to SAFC's!

·
Registered
423 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Good numbers. Charlie can tune them safc's.
You bet. I had the chance to ride on Charlie's 91 w/ an Avenir and SAFC... that **** was a beast. It was awesome for a turbo det w/ stock exhaust, tmic, 91 octane gas and Nike box around the air filter :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Nice curve. The SE-R is a really fun car at that power level. The only thing I would say is it looks a little flat from 3500-4500, probably a bit rich as you mentioned. Other than that...looks great.

·
Banned
3,473 Posts
Nice numbers, get that exhaust system complete so it cant get tunned correctly and rewire that fuel pump.

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
charlie2020 said:
Nice numbers, get that exhaust system complete so it cant get tunned correctly and rewire that fuel pump.

what is this iv been reading about re wireing the fuel pump? i just installed my 255... and was wondering what you are talking about...

p.s the freaking 255 is kinda loud and i didnt tighten down a fuel line tight enogh, and it shot it off and sprayed fuel almost 5 feet in the air lol.. it was scarryy !

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
you want it a little conservative around the tq peak anyway, our cars like to ping there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts