SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that someone mentioned that the Protech manifold would be dynoed sometime in December, is that gonna happen or are things behind schedual?

If the numbers are positive, I hope to complete my turbo kit with one! If anyone cares, I hope to run the following parts:

Protech Manifold
Stage III T3/T04E
Spearco Air to Water Intercooler
JWT ECU
3inch Downpipe
Tial Wastegate
Cobra MAF
300ZX TT Fuel Pump
MSD 50 Lb injectors
Big Boost's Stage II Manifold
MSD Digital 6

My goal is the reach 350HP on pump gas without water injection! I am not sure if it is possible, but if the Protech Manifold and the intake manifold have sizable gains, it just might be possible.

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts

350hp on pump could happen. 1st what kinda gas do guyz have? 93? 91? 2nd u will have to lower your compresion ratio down. Maybe a standalone to better tune the engine for max power if your goin to go after that kinda of number on pump gas....ohh yeah some extra trannys lol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I think that would be us!. Yes, things are running a little behind schedule, but we are hoping to get everythink dialed in by late february. I'll definetely post the #'s. I'm very confident about this manifold. Bruce over @ Protech can also custom make manifolds to different needs.

SE-Rious Performance Racing

1 - 3 of 3 Posts