SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was saturday 4/10/2004..the day I put down 280 WHP and 241 TQ. Enjoy!

Manny

·
shift_boost
1,949 Posts
i like that cuda in the background "that thang got a hemi" nice numbers

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
nice numbers.. what psi?

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Great numbers! That setup looks very similar to mine. I hope I make that kinda power :D Are you planning on upgarding MAF's? Just curious.

Corey

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Very nice numbers for that boost level. What octane was this on? Also what kind of A/F where you seeing? it would be great if you could post the dyno graph. Man i need to get my car on the dyno soon and see what it can do.

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
THose are nice numbers, about the limit for the 370 4bar and bored maf program though. Seems to me like that turbo isn't running at its best due to the limited PSI. Get a bigger maf/injectors and run that T3! LOL!

Brent

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Whats the motor compresion, 8.5:1 or 9.5:1? Based on the power at that psi it sounds like you have a 9.5:1 comp. Good #'s, do you plan on raising the boost to see what you get?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
twisted200ser said:
i like that cuda in the background "that thang got a hemi" nice numbers
that is what I was thinking :) and it looks like a 440 by the rear badging on it, but what do I know

·
Registered
241 Posts
wow....great numbers! what other upgrades do you have in mind, being that your not far from 300hp???

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
maxpower said:
wow....great numbers! what other upgrades do you have in mind, being that your not far from 300hp???
Other uprgades in mind: S-AFC, bigger injectors, Z32 MAF, Pulleys, bigger IC, custom Intake Manifold. Sorry...I can't release anymore info...I don't Rob to know what other tricks I got for him up my sleeve :D Mwuahahahahah!!!

Manny

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
civicdragon said:
whats wrong with the intake?
It is only 2.5" in diameter (steel) and it looks ghetto to me. I'm planning geting it done in Aluminum 3" from MAF to Compressor.

Manny

1 - 20 of 20 Posts