SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would really really like to see a picture of your dyno plot. Can you post it anywhere??

I had the same mods except stock ECU and stock exhaust (and PRCAI with K&N) and I got 140whp. Swapping just an aftermarket muffler gained 5whp. I would expect you to be closer to 150 peak whp. What wheels/tires did you have?

http://members.home.com/noslo200/jason%20muffler%20swap.jpg

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have the 4 pulley set and my crank pulley timing marks are a bit off. I set the timing on the stock pulley and had it confirmed on a consult. The i installed the UR 4 pulley set and my 15 degree timing mark is a bit too far to the right. I know the timing was at 15 but the UR pulley reads about 14. For what its worth.

·
Registered
496 Posts
SlowSeR and i are headed to a dyno on tuesday. I am going to fiddle with timing anf get a base line at 15 degrees and move it to around 17 or so. I have the wolf computer so i should be at 15 but i am curious as to any HP boost. I'll post results from both ourt cars, his is a '93 and mine 96, with identical preps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.