SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news I hit 320 whp at 18psi on 93 octane :) , bad news it was my final run cause I blew the headgasket :( . If that didnt happen I would of run it at 20psi probably hitting 340whp on street gas. Right now Jay has my car for about 3-4 weeks fixing a couple of things and also adding in a few tricks. I will dyno again after he's done. I will probably do about 340whp @18psi on street gas after he's done.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Not bad at all Dex. Sorry to hear about the blown head gasket. I say drop some C-16 in that mofo and give it some timming and some big boost and the numbers could go through the roof!!

·
Banned
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SE-Rican said:
I say drop some C-16 in that mofo and give it some timming and some big boost and the numbers could go through the roof!!
Yeah I can do that but I'm not looking for just high numbers. I want everyday figures. That would be fine if I was running C-16 everyday to work but thats not happening ;) .

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Not to bust chops or anything Dre, but isn't this like the third time since you turbo'd your motor that you've had to have major work done to it? I forget exactly what happened the other times, but I know you keep having to get it fixed. Is there something that's being overlooked perhaps?

Chris

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I remember seeing your car at the SERCA Convention last year... Your car is beautiful man... and very well thought out. Good luck with it..
Travis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts