SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weren't they supposed to be making the inserts for the rear beam for the B14? I wrote them and no response about it.
Any of you guys know anything?

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
you don't really need them since it's a beam...

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's for where the beam mount to the chassis, an insert for that rubber mount, so no manufacture of it then

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Dave Deen said:
it's for where the beam mount to the chassis, an insert for that rubber mount, so no manufacture of it then

Yes, they are making them, and yes, they are a big improvement. I have been trying to get them now for a while, but i havent been proactive about finding them. Mike K actually got them to to make them, and he said that they made a big improvement in the handling, and stiffens the rear up quite a bit. Do some research on them, and you will find some very interesting info out.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
djmayhem said:
Yes, they are making them, and yes, they are a big improvement. I have been trying to get them now for a while, but i havent been proactive about finding them. Mike K actually got them to to make them, and he said that they made a big improvement in the handling, and stiffens the rear up quite a bit. Do some research on them, and you will find some very interesting info out.
any idea of release date and any sites u read i could look at too
i am thinking that they will help alot with weight transfer when i launch my car
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts