SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to have a bbq or something in the east tn area? Dont know if bristol is still open or not, since im not up there at the moment. But ive asked once and no one wanted to...but if anyone would want to get together for any kind of wrecnching...partying...racing...hanging out...show and shine in the upper east tn area let me know. i have 7 1/2 achers of land for plenty of parking, a house to put everyone up for free, and usualy something to do. Thinking about having a big barbeque in late december for my graduation with or without anyone :D

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Late in December, and I could probably make it. The college bowl season (for us, at least) is mid to late December. The school we cover (Marshall) will probably be playing in Mobile, AL on December 19. After that, I'm much less restricted, time-wise.

Huntington is about 4 hours from east TN region. My wife's parents live in Greenville, off I-81. Very familiar with the area. We should see if Bristol is still open that late in the year.

·
Registered
486 Posts
in over here in knoxville, i would be interested if there were enuf ppl comin.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well im about 15 mins down the road or 20 from the speedway. I live in Elizabethton for the time being. By next september Im moving to Jonhson City sometime. Should get together sometime. Lord help us but JGY is just an hour from east tn. There are a few people from knoxville im hearing about now, so guess we are sorta growing in size, east10 in the house

·
Registered
87 Posts
yeah dude we could meet in mountain city or something some time. i love driving around out that way the road are so much fun! my NX looks bad though i bought it really banged up so it has bondo and new fenders on it but its all good.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just looked, BMS closes in oct. So nothing going there unless we get a bunch of money and rent the oval :D. In december or january when i get back home we can get together for something. well i gota get back to my 20+ page paper thats due monday

gota get it done tonight if i plan on going to the dyno day in the morning...

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
I am in Kannapolis, NC and have a place that I can stay in Lake Junaluska, NC. From there, Gatlinburg is only 1 hour away and I have no idea about how far Bristol is from there. I'll keep up with this post to see how things go.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My house is about an hour and a half drive from gattlenburg. or there abouts. just depends on your driving style. i figure ill know more in a month and might plan something for january or febuary. by then ill be home and know which house im going to be in and such.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Keep us all posted about this. The early spring (Feb. or March) sounds ideal, especially considering the freaky weather we can get around here...

·
-
3,560 Posts
Yeah, Im in (pending schedule conflicts).

Post something loud and obnoxious (****LIKE THIS!!!!****) when a time is nailed, so's everybody sees.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i got some decent news this weekend. I may be in the condo sooner than i thought. could be this december. this is both good and bad. means i cant have but like 3 cars in the parking lot. but dad would be willing to let me put stuff at our house. just depends on which house he is in. depending on if i get a job quickly or not is a big factor. we got our deck done this weekend almost so we got a HUGE place to party. if i can find something to do like drag/autox or something it would be cool. ill keep thinking....3 more weeks until that starts tho me gradumating the 15th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts