SR20 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
midnight_marauder
395 Posts
I bought some of these from local (and really great) speed shop in the Valley when I installed my sportlines last year. I lowered the car and the camber was off a shitload, like 3 degrees, really noticable. After a month or 2 I destroyed the passenger side bearing, had that replaced, the bolts installed, and the alignment done all at the same time at a friends shop. I forget the brand name (I have the box somewhere) but it really helped. When I called the shop to order the camber kit, I thought that I was getting the plates, I was really surprised with what I got, but said what the hell, for 30 bucks as opposed to 300, you cant go wrong. Works for me, cheap, but I would have gotten the plates if I to do it all over again. My friend told me that he could only do a toe/camber alignment with the equipment that he had at the shop, but the bolts arent caster adjustable anyways....

·
chi-town ser
658 Posts
I just ordered the same ones from the 2nd seller ..the OBX ones..have not got them yet and have not heard from the seller yet. I had my alignment done 2 weeks ago and am off 1degree on my camber and that will put me back into alignment--i will keep ya posted when I get mine

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
i have some ingalls camber bolts and they worked, if you have 2 bolts each strut, u can adjust about 2 degrees, if u just use one per strut , about plus minus 1 degree. Only thing is , as many of you probably know, they can slip out of position

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.