SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
they really do give you +/- 1deg but dont count on anything more. any to do it correctly, has to be adjusted on a alignment machine.

eibach had these bolts some time already

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I was planning on trying these out as well...

·
midnight_marauder
395 Posts
I bought some of these from local (and really great) speed shop in the Valley when I installed my sportlines last year. I lowered the car and the camber was off a shitload, like 3 degrees, really noticable. After a month or 2 I destroyed the passenger side bearing, had that replaced, the bolts installed, and the alignment done all at the same time at a friends shop. I forget the brand name (I have the box somewhere) but it really helped. When I called the shop to order the camber kit, I thought that I was getting the plates, I was really surprised with what I got, but said what the hell, for 30 bucks as opposed to 300, you cant go wrong. Works for me, cheap, but I would have gotten the plates if I to do it all over again. My friend told me that he could only do a toe/camber alignment with the equipment that he had at the shop, but the bolts arent caster adjustable anyways....

·
chi-town ser
658 Posts
I just ordered the same ones from the 2nd seller ..the OBX ones..have not got them yet and have not heard from the seller yet. I had my alignment done 2 weeks ago and am off 1degree on my camber and that will put me back into alignment--i will keep ya posted when I get mine

·
Witness The Power Of AWD!
819 Posts
camber bolts are ok for every day drivers....but if you put them under alot of hard driving and stress or have rough roads the thinner bolts can some times bend or break.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
I had crash bolts on my car when I first got it. IMHO, it really just gave the car a cooler stance. They were a pain to remove because of their oblong-ness.

·
s13 frankenstein
3,483 Posts
i have some ingalls camber bolts and they worked, if you have 2 bolts each strut, u can adjust about 2 degrees, if u just use one per strut , about plus minus 1 degree. Only thing is , as many of you probably know, they can slip out of position

1 - 14 of 14 Posts