SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Don't they are shitty. They don't fit. They are just stickers. The only thing that fit was the one around your dimmer and cruise conrol thing. Everything else didn't fit, was too small, too big, had extra holes or didn't have enough holes. Don't buy it!

Yes...I bought it. crap...

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
I bought it. Lets just say you get what you pay for. as stated, some fit perfect, others are too small/short in some areas. extra holes?? didn't have a problem with that.

One of those things that look really good at a glance, but if you really inspected it, you'd see how misaligned it is. I've gotten compliments on it though.

I got mine to do a quick prep for a show n' shine. took me 40 minutes to do the full setup. I was going to keep it on a few days, it's been 8 months now.

So ya, I may someday by a sheet of sticker vinyl and redo it piece by piece with an exacto knife, but until then, I'm happy with what I've got for the price for sure!

take a look for yourself, lots of pics, but it'll help your decision me thinks. I took off the part around the stereo b/c I though it really clashed with the cd player. I just got the neophrene seats covers (just have to find a Nissan patch to cover up that typeS crap...) , they really help bring out/complete the vinyl. (yay Wal-mart!)

·
I can spell you.....
823 Posts
B4 seat covers, a bit closer, with part around the radio. Look REALLY closely at each piece, you'll be able to see what we mean.

oh ya, some parts were too long as well. but most of those I was able to fix by cutting with an exacto knife, same with the parts that were short, I took the extra vinyl (from the sentra back panels that you get) and extended some areas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts