SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Enjoy the GTR Matt!
3,716 Posts
You shoulda put it on a 93 NX.. that way the full white front would match with the side panels. Right now it looks like it is missing something - the dark paint to match the molding.

I'd have to see a straight-on front end pic to know if I liked the front, but yea, the sides/back is a smidge on the ricey side.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
DoubleClutchin said:
Yes yes yes. I know what alot of you with good taste are thinking....Uncle Bens rice.
I actually like that front piece, but I would never go for the rears or side.

The only problem is that shipping is $150 and it will take 3-4 weeks to get here. And then I have to go to a Greyhound depot to pick it up. With VIS in my neck of the woods (relatively) I'd rather try and get them to make something.

But, I think if they did an auction for the front spoiler only, I might bid on it.

·
Banned
1,117 Posts
is that "thing" still on ur car?

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
ITs NOT HIS CAR. IT IS AN EBAY AUCTION THAT HE WAS POINTING OUT FOR ANYBODY WHO MIGHT WANT A BODY KIT FOR THERE NX.

That same front has even been for sale on this forum. A vendor came here and tried to sell the kit. It never worked out. We need a Carlos Front End or a stock Carbon Fiber Front spoiler. Those are out options. Pretty much nothing else even looks good.

·
lowest BHP Title owner...
108 Posts
i like the rear but the rest sucks in my opinion

1 - 17 of 17 Posts