SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i need you r help....I have a 91 classic and i need to know where the ecu is located on my car and is it easy accessable. Any help would be great. thanks in advance.

------------------

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the help....and no i'm not changing the ecu yet. I'm installing an apexi rev meter in my car. My speedo doesn't work anymore so i never know how fast i am going. I have to connect a bunch of wires to certain wires off the ecu.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
It's easy as RPW's sister.

Lay on the drivers side floor with the front of you down by the gas and brake pedals. You might need pliers or a screw driver. The ECU is located in the center console on the bottom of the car. After you remove some plastic panels you will see it. A boxy type thing with lots of wires and stuff.

·
Registered
466 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">A boxy type thing with lots of wires and stuff.</font>
Is that the technical term Jordan??

Its easier to remove it on the passenger side. Remove the panels hiding it, and use a 10mm socket. I'm not sure if the B13s have the plastic cover or not, but its easier to remove this after you have pulled the ECU out from the side. If you are changing it, make sure you have the neg cable off the battery.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts