SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped a SR20DET into a friends 240sx. Did all the work and he had to sell the car b/c he had a kid on the way. He didn't have the $300 we agreed on, so he left my the Intercooler, BOV, and ECU from the swap. I sold the BOV and Intercooler, now I need some info on the ECU...

The ECU I have says "79" on the silver and red tag... Does anyone have a list or know what the "79" means ? I'm looking to sell this thing soon, but first I wanna know what that number pretains to ( I seached on here, and unless I'm just blind, I couldn't find it anywhere ).

Here's some pics of the motor etc.

Pics of a pretty motor into a POS S13.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
I dont know, did you go through the whole list? I did come across an ECU that was not on that list, but you can still figure out what car it is from by the pattern in numbers. The one I mentioned turned out to have the same pattern as all of the ga16 powered b13s.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will said:
I dont know, did you go through the whole list? I did come across an ECU that was not on that list, but you can still figure out what car it is from by the pattern in numbers. The one I mentioned turned out to have the same pattern as all of the ga16 powered b13s.
I didn't see any SR20 codes on there... Everything was KA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts